So Sad. Why?

A Secret To Be Told

-"YOU GOTTA ME KIDDING RIGHT. MY SISTER BROUGHT THIS APARTMENT BEFORE THAT STUPID FATTY, AND YOU ARE GIVING IT TO HIM!"

 

-"I'm sorry" then he took my key, gave me my money and left.

 

-"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A FATTY, PRETTY BOY" *SMACK* minnie oppa punched that man in his face, and took my hand and walked out of that aparment and that bulding.

 

Minnie oppa pulled me into a taxi, and told the driver to drive bakc to his apartment. I can't believe it, my apartment is gone, my love is in france and I don't have any friends. And because of that I can't do the thing I love. *Getting teary* Why must God be so mean to me. What have I done since I can never do anything right in my life.

 

I didn't noticed that we were at oppa's dorm. He told me walk out and inside the elevators. I just walked there, like I didn't care. I DIDN'T CARE. MY LIFE IS OVER. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO RIGHT! I kept metanlly screaming at my self. YUKI, YOU ARE SYUPID, IF OPPA FINDS OUT, HE LEAVES YOU TO. LIKE YOUR PARENTS DID!

 

~~~At DBSK's Dorm~~~

 

-"Oh Changmin, you are back"

 

-"Hey hyung"

 

-"I can see you brought Yuki-sii with you" my brother nooded and I noticed Junsu-sii came running towards me. "WIFEY!"

 

I didn't look at any of them. I walked right into oppa's bedroom and closed the door. 

 

~~~~~~~

 

Changmin's POV:

 

I have never seen her so sad in my life. I wish I could do something for her. "Is something wrong with Yuki?" is was very weird not hearing hyung saying wife all the time.  I just nodded to him and walked into the livingroom. The other hyung were sitting there just watching tv. 

 

-"Hey Changmin, did I hear Yuki-sii?" I nodded, "Yeh hyung, she is in my room" I layed my head down on Jaejoong hyung lap. In one second all my hyungs sat down. "Is something wrong, she looked kinda sad?"

 

-"It's just that today, she wanted me to see the apartment she had brought, but the landlord had sold it to a man after he had sold it to Yuki. And because the man, who had brought it was there. The landlord gave the apartment to him"

 

-"What? He can't do that"

 

-"Is that why she is sad?"

 

-"Yeah, and probably because I called our parents so she could meet them" 

 

-"What's wrong calling your parents?"

 

-"Yeah there shouldn't be something wrong with that?"

 

-"I guess, it's just that ever since we were little, she has always thought our parents loves me more than her"

 

-"Why?"

 

-"Because..."

 

[]Flashback[]

 

-"Omma, can I join the soccer team at school?"

 

-"No"

 

-"Why?"

 

-"Because you are going to start at ballet"

 

-"But I want to play soccer"

 

-"NO BUTS. YOU ARE STARTING AT BALLET THIS SONDAY AND THAT'S FINAL"

 

-"BUT OMMA!" Yuki screamed as she started to cry. "I WANNA PLAY SOCCER"

 *SMACK* Yuki's omma had slapped her in the face. "STOP CRYING YOU STUPID CHILD" Yuki kept crying because it hurt.

 

[]End of Flashback[]

 

"I remember she came into my room at the night, asking me why our mother hated her. At that time I didn't knew what to answer so I just gave her a hug, we were 8 years old at that time"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 10:D Can't wait for my trailer=) 

Hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter^^

Commets<3