A Ruined Party and a New Friend part 1

A Secret To Be Told

 

~~~At Home~~~

When I had eaten, I looked at the clock, It's only 8:30 pm. God what shall I do.

Suddenly An Idea popped into my head. I went over to my bag and got my computer. I looked through many websides before I find what I was looking for. "Mmh it starts at 9 pm" I mumlede and closed the computer. I cleaned the kitchen fast and ran to Minnie oppa's room and got my suitcase.

-"Hey my babies, it's time to shine again"

 

I quickly made myself ready and called a taxi. When the taxi arrived I looked perfect. Let's just hope oppa doesn't recognize me.

   

I quickly locked the boys dorm and ran down the stairs. "Miss, you look  beautiful"

-"Ahh thank you ajusshi" I smiled and told him to take me to The RItz-Carlton Hotel.

 

When I finally arrived at the hotel, it was 9:30 pm. CRAP. I am so good at being late. Stupid Yuki, can't you do nothing right..... Okay take a deep breath and go in there and be yourself. it's gonna be fun. I walked over to the reception, and asked to lady where the party was. "It's in the ballroom miss. But the party started half an hour ago"

-"I know, but you see my driver's wife suddenly got into labor and he had to go of course, so I ended up with a taxi"

-"Oh I see miss. Have a nice evening" She smiled and bowed. I gave her a smile and took the elevator to the ballroom.

 

~~~At the ballroom~~~ 

 

Sungmin's POV:

we (suju) were laughing and having fun when the door opened and the most beautiful girl stepped inside. I mean that could have been an angel. She was so beautiful. 

She gave a quick smile and walked over to the food table. "Danm that girl is hot, but the way she eats, her and Changmin hyung could be perfect for each other" laughed Henry and walked over to Tiffany.

I looked over at that girl, I don't know but she seems awful familiar. I stood up and walked over to her.

 

-"Hello" 

 

End of POV

 

I was in the middle of eating a chocolate cake when someone said hello to me. I turned around and saw Rabbit!

-"RABBIT!" I shouted. ", is that you?" Rabbit looked at me "CAT is that you?"

I gave him a hug and smiled: "You look so y in that smoking" He blushed and giggled: "Well you look hot in that dress if I may say"

I laughed and smiled: "Of course you may, but only if you will have this dance with me"

-"I should be the one to ask that"

-"Why?"

-"Because I'm the guy" I giggled. He is so cute. He took my hand and we walked out to the dance floor. I must say that man got some moves and he is so sweet. "Rabbit, I think I need your real name. People might think we are crazy because we call each other such names"

-"Probably" He smiled: "My name is Lee Sungmin, and I am 21"

My smiled fadded: "Um..... did you go to XXXX middel school?"

-"Yeah I did, how do you know?"

-"Um, I went there to"

-"Really, how come I don't remember your face then?"

-"I moved away" I looked down. It can't be him. It's impossible. "Do you have a scar here?" I moved my hand down to my upper thigh.

-"Yeah how did you...... only one person know that........ and that is my best friend" He looked closer at me. By this time I couldn't stop crying. Oh god I wish it is him. please god let it be him.

-"Yuki?.......Shim Yuki, is that you?" I nodded and suddenly felt a pair of arms around me. "OMG!!!!!! I missed you so much" A smiled started to apare on my lips as I hugged him back. "Of course......*sobs* I missed you *sobs* you were the best friend ever"

 
 
~~~A little time after~~~
 
Sungmin had danced with me for the past hour while catching up. I didn' t tell him why I was back in Korea, just that I missed home. "Oppa, can you let me go. I need to go to the bathroom" He smiled and gave me one last hug before I walked out to find the bathrooms.
 
After I had down my business. I took of my mask. God this mask annoys me. Why did it have to be a mask ball, baahh stupid Lee Soo Man. I looked one last time in the mirror and walked out directly into a person.
 
-"Omg. I'm so sorry. I didn't see you" I bowed and kept apologizing. -"Yuki?"
I looked up and meet that face, I had missed so much. That face I was afraid I would lose. That face....."What are doing here, why aren't you in France?"
 
-"Oppa...I moved back" I jumped into his arms and hugged so bad. God I missed his hugs, his kissed, his protecting words his.... Suddenly I was being pushed away. "Oppa?"
 
-"There was a reason why, I moved back to Korea with out telling you Yuki. I don't love, I never did"
 
-"Oppa, stop joking" I laughed and went over to give him another hug.
 
-"I'm not joking. I NEVER LOVED YOU!. It was all a bet about you could get you into bed first"
 
-"WHAT?!" I screamed. I couldn't believe this, my first kiss, my first love my first everything is a joke. I started to cry and scream my heart out. "YOU BASTARD I WISH YOU ROT IN HELL!" I ran away as fast as I could. Never, never again. I don't want to see him ever again. I stopped: " I need him, after what he has done"
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Chapter 13 everyone :D
Hoped you liked it <3