A Ruined Party and a New Friend part 2

A Secret To Be Told

I stopped: " I need him, after what he has done" God i can't belive this. I'm so pathetic. I looked around. At least no one is around to see me. I laughed and started to walk down the streets to Han River. It was so beautiful and peaceful. 

 

I looked up to the sky. Why god. Why did you let him come to me. I started to cry again, no matter how hard I tried they wouldn't stop coming. I don't want to cry for him. But I couldn't stop. I walked over to the water side and stared into the water. I don't know for how long I stood there, but suddenly I felt something behind me. "Hey pretty lady. Wanna hang out with us?"

-"No thank you, please leave me alone"

-"It wasn't a question. Come with us"

-"Don't you understand a NO, or don't you have any brain" I spat at them and walked away only to be pushed into the ground. "YAH WOMAN! Don't be stupid. And follow us we are gonna have some fun"

-"Fun with you, is sleeping together And please no one wants to have sleep with a monkey" I stood up and faced them. Suddenly I felt a major pain on my cheeck. "Did you just slap me?"

-"Yeah! Boys get her and lets have some fun" he smiled creepily at me. I couldn't get away. They were four people against little me. I started to cry again. I don't know what's wrong with me at the moment but I couldn't take it so I screamed as high as I could.

-"SHUT UP !" they hold me as they started to crap all my personal parts of my body. OMG! I'm going to be . please god help me. I beg you.  "YAH YOU BASTARDS!" Suddenly all their hands were of me. I opened my eyes and saw them fighting with a black shaddow.

After a little while, all those thugs were down and bruised. "Are you alright?" that person asked me. HOLD ON, THAT VOICE IS A GIRLY. A GIRL SAVED MY .

-"Deh, thank you.....?"

-"Mi Hee. Hwang Mi Hee" she pulled of her hoddie and gave me a warm smile. "Shouldn't a girl like you be in Gangnam or in those rich neighbourhood?"

I laughed: "I'm not rich, well my parents are, but the hate me. This clothes brought I after 2 years of working" she laughed: "Sorry"

-"It's alright......By the way I'm Yuki, Shim Yuki"

-"Shim.....?"

-"Yeah if you know the band DBSK, the maknea Changmin is my twin brother"

-"Nice, but I don't really care about boys or anyone besides me"

-"Tough person. I see" I giggled. "Yeah that's me, but why are you here all alone in that outfit?"

-"It sure looks weird" I laughed and ended up telling her my entrie life story. 

-"Dear god! you have had a rough life" I nodded and took her arm under mine and walked away.

-"It's weird I  have never had a girlfriend before" she pulled her hoddie closer to her body. "hehe me neither"

-"So Mi Hee since you know everything about me now, I want to know you. Tell me everything" I pulled her down on a bench and made my ageyo.

-"Araso, my little cute doggy"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 14 :D 

Update two chapters today ;) AWESOME!

Hoped you guys liked it<3