Surprise!

A Secret To Be Told

Jaejoong-sii Junsu-sii walked over at our direction, well I did'nt think Junsu saw me first, but when he did. He ran over to me, hugged the hell of out of me and yelled: "WIFEYYYYYY!"

 "Junsu-sii, can't breath" I managed to say. "Oh mianhae"

"Ani, it's alright"

"What are you doing here Yuki-sii?"

"I want to give you guys a surprise with giving you some small cakes, but the cake are runied. Well surprise?!"

"Jeongmal, How did they get that wifey?"

I walked into a woman, who can't seem to look where she is walking. "I dropped them bu accident, while walking into someone. Wait why are you calling me wifey?"

"He thinks you are the perfect wife for him"

Oh Jeongmal how cute. I pinched Junsu's cheeks and made my ageyo at him. "How cute" he make me laugh so hard, that I totally forgot about that girl who walked into me. "Jaejoong oppa, who is this girl?" what she can talk nicely. "She is our friend, are good one"

"Uhm, Jaejoong oppa, where do you know a ugly girl like her?" hello lady, I'm standing right here. You be glad I just ate some chocolate, if I hadn't then you would be on the floor begging me to let you go. *Evil Laugh* "Yuki-sii gwaenchanh-ayo?" Crap did they hear my evil laugh. God damnmit Yuki, why can't you be more normal. Well You would be mornal Yuki, if you would stop talking to yourself.

"Of course. Uhm where is minnie oppa. I wanna see him?"

"Wifey, you're mean. you love Changmin more then me"

Jaejoong-sii put his hand in Junsu face. "Shut up dongsaeng. Of coruse she does. Yuki we'll show you. See you later Jessica"

Then he pulled Junsu with him and said that I should follow them too. Those two were actually funny. They kept teasing each other. I found out that Jaejoong is the oldest of them all.  I need to learn about my brother life for the past six years. What he has being doing. If he has a girlfriend. Uhh that could be funny. Then I would have a little sister unless my brother is for older woman. That player. That noona killer. That......

"We here, 5th floor. Yuki-sii please walk to room number 302"

"What, you're not coming with me?"

"Mianhae, we need to get some drinks. Just go"

I just nodded and looked for the room. When I finally found it. I couldn't decide on what to do. 

Should I knock....?

Should I just walk in....?

Should I wait for Jaejoong and Junsu....?

I finally decided just to sneek inside They were all lying on the floor with their face up against the ceiling, only minnie oppa were lying with his face down. I sneeked over and jumped down on his . Making him scream. "YAH!"

"SURPRISE! Minnie oppa"

"Yah, what are you doing here?"

"I came, because I wanna give you small cakes as a thanks for letting me stay with you guys. But the cakes were runied because some idiot walked into me. Mianhae"

"Don't apologize, it wasn't your fault. And just the thought means alot"

"But Hyung I'm hungry"

"You're always hungry"

"Yah"

I started laughing at them, they were really cute. Just fighting over something so simple. Yunho-sii is really a great leader. I got up and  walked over to Yunho and hugged him: "Gomawo" He seemed a little shocked for the suddenly hug. I just giggled at his reation. "I'll treat all of you guys dinner tonight, as a make up for the runied cakes" I showed them my ayego and sat down next to Yoochun-sii. The laughed at me.

"Don't laugh, or I won't make dinner"

"We can live without your cooking"

"You could't when we were younger, if I was out you would call me, just so I could make you dinner"

"You really did that maknae?"

"No..."

"He did" Then minnie oppa stuck out his tongue and lied down again. Tell me again why do I have this brother.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~¨

Wiii:D Chapter 5^^ Hoped you guys liked it. So sorry for any grammar mistakes I probably made:P

Please comments<3 And I hope more  subscribers will come:D

Trailer soon:D  from [timelessacademy.blogspot.com] yeah can't wait.