Great meeting my parents.....NOT

A Secret To Be Told

 

Kangin=orange, Sungmin=light lime, Leetuek=baby pink, Heechul=Pink, Hangeng=Baby Blue.

Sungmin's POV:

She is a funny girl. Just like her. God I miss her, my little girl. As soon as I walked in. 12 heads stared at me. "What?"

-"Who was that girl?"

-"Introduse me"

-"No hyung"

-"Wae because she is your girlfriend?"

-"No"

-"What's her name?"

-"Molla"

-"You don't know her name. Well great flirting sungmin"

-"Come on guys, let's get starting with the pratice"

THANK YOU HYUNG. I LOVE YOU. Finally a person on my side. I wasn't flirting with her or was I. Arrrh I need to get my mind on something else. Let's pratice.

 

End of POV.

 

Minnie oppa was waiting for me, at the lobby kinda thing. "OPPA!" I shouted and ran over and was about to hug him, when he stopped me. "Why?" he never stops me for hugging him. Something is wrong. "Let's go" he pulled me out of the lobby. Like something really was wrong.

-"Where are we going, and why can't I hug you?"

-"Just because" he kept pulling me until we were hided behind a car. Something is really wrong with him. Has he found out about me. No i can't. He must not. Why wasn't I more careful.

-"Okay" Then he hugged me and smiled. "I don't want any to mistake our relationship so no hugging in public araso?"

I made my fake sad face. "I WANT TO HUG, WHEN EVER I FEEL LIKE IT" I pouted. "Don't pout sweetie, I have a surprise for you"

-"JEONGMAL! WHERE IS IT? IS IT HERE NOW?" I started to look around the car, but I didn't find a gift for me. That STUPID. He will feel the pain when you play tricks with me. *Evil laugh* 

-"Why are you laughing so evil?"

-"Because you tricked me. And you know what happends when people trick me"

-"I didn't trick you" he said and pointed at a couple walking towards us. Wait when I looked closer. They kinda look like my parents. WAIT, IT IS MY PARENTS.

-"OMMA, APPA!" I shouted and ran over to them. They smiled and hugged me. "We missed you sweetie" They broke the hug. "But why are you back from France. You can't be done with you career right?" My smiled faded. I should have known that my parents wouldn't care for me. They only care about my career and money. Oh wait also my brother. It's hard to be a child when you parents favorite your sibling.

-"Ahh Omma,appa I'm back in Korea because......because ... uhm....to celebrate your anniversary, yes your anniversary"

-"Oh it's because of that, well then are you going back to France after?"

-"Uhm...No, I wanna try dancing here in Korea. But maybe I'll go back"

-"Araso, but since I'm back. How about we eat dinner together as a family?"

-"We would love to sweetie, but we are flying to Japan within two hours, we have a meeting"

-"Okay then" ahh it's always like this, when ever I ask they are too busy. But when oppa ask they are always free. That's why I took to France to be away from them. Well and because I love dancing ballet. I don't hate oppa, it's just that when my parents love him more. I feel jealous.

-"Bye omma and appa" I gave them a kiss on the cheek. And they left just at fast as they got here. "Oppa?"

-"Yes?"

-"Do you want to see my new apartment?"

-"YES! OF COURSE!"

 

-"Then come" We went out to the road and crapped a taxi. I can't wait for me to move in.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 8 ^^ Hoped you guys liked it.

Hope more subscribers/readers will come:D

Comments<3

Trailer soon:D Wiiii can't wait