You Are Still The Same...

A Secret To Be Told

 

"Hyung, have you seen me t-shirt I can't find it" I widend my eyes, I know that voice, that voice I miss so much. I jumped of the sofa or what I layed on and saw him. "MINNIE OPPA!" I shouted and ran over to him and jumed into his arms. 

He looked at me shocked. "Yuki, is that you?" I nodded and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm back. Missed me?" 

"Yuki how can you be here?" god that boy hasn't changed at all. "To see you dummy" I laughed at his sillyness. "Uhm, Changmin, would you please tell us, who that girl i our dorm?" Oh yeah, I still forgot to introduced myself. "Annyong Yuki imnida" I said and bowed. "I'm Changmin's sister"

"CHANGMIN'S SISTER?!" they are really some funny guys. "Neh, I'm his sister, well actually I'm his twin sister"

"HIS TWIN SISTER?!" seriously are those guys stupid or something. "Neh" suddenly a fifth guy came inside the dorm. "Hyungs I brought strawberry ice cream, don't let Changmin eat it all" Did he just say strawberry ice cream. I ran over to the door and  quickly took the bag with food and looked for the ice cream. "Mmm, Ice cream" I smiled as I ate it. 

"Yep, she is Changmin's sister" They laughed at me. And even tried to eat my ice cream, no way I'm sharing my ice cream with anyone.

 

After I had ate my ice cream, the boys introduced them self. "Okay, I think I can your names now" I pointed at the guy who looked like a player. "Your Yunho the leader" he nodded and and continued "You're Yoochun, and Jaejoong and you're Junsu, right" the all nodded. "Cutie pie, why are you back in Korea?" I can't tell you minnie oppa, if I do. You would stop being my brother. And I wouldn't have any family more. "Because I miss you" I gave him a smile. "Jeongmal?" I nodded "Of course, your my minnie oppa"

Turquoise= Yunho, Green = Changmin, Yellow = Junsu, Pink/Purple = Jaeejoong, Orange/Red = Yoochun, White = Yuki, All DBSK member together = Navi blue. 

 

"Minnie Oppa?"

"Don't ask hyung"

"What a cute name"

"Just up duck "

"Yuki-sii, what's with that nick name?"

"If you tell them, I'm gonna kill you"

"Well now I really wanna know"

"Minnie oppa, you are really silly. It's a great nick name. And you can't kill me"

He looked at me with his stupid puppy eyes. He knows that trick dosen't work on me. "Well you huys, it all started when we were 7 years old"

 

"I WARNED YOU YUKI!"

I ran over and hidded behind Yunho-sii, "Kill me if you can" I stuck out my tongue. "Just wait" he tried to tickle me, but Yunho pushed him away. "HYUNG!"

"What I wanna hear the reason"

"Poor minnie oppa, now where was I. Oh yeah, it started when we were 7 and we had just watched micky and minnie mouse on our TV" I smiled at him, It's your own fault minnie oppa. "Then oppa took some black paper and started cutting some mouse ears just like micky mouse. And then he ran in to my bedroom and put on my favorite red dress with white dots on it"

"Then what?"

"Then he want out to me and started singing that he was minnie mouse, a pretty little mouse" 

"HAHAHAH; SO FUNNY, YOU DID THAT CHANGMIN? OUR MAKNAE DID THAT?"

I laughed with them, but mostly because of oppa's face. He looked like he was going to kill me. Og wait He IS going to kill me. HELP. "Oppa, I thought they knew all about you" I gave him a smile. Suddenly he started tickle me like there was no tomorrow. "Oppa, stop. I didn't mean it" I said between my laughs. "You owe my something"

"Araso, just let me breath. I'll buy you the most expensive dinner you have ever eaten" Then he smiled and let me go. "Promise?"

He said and took out his pinky. "Promise" I said and gave him a hug. "So what's for dinner?"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys:D sorry I haven't updated for a long time. I had exam and projekt weekT^T

Sorry for any grammar mistakes.... Hope you guys liked it... 

I made a trailer regust today:D can't wait to see it.=)