ENTRY SEVEN

DEAR STUPID DIARY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

june 8th, 2013

        5:40 pm

dear stupid diary

i - love - frozen - yogurt !

frozen yogurt is amazing ! whoever invented this deserves some medal tbh.  froyo is love, froyo is life.

i’m sorry, i know i sound really hyper right now and i’m gonna explain why.

so kyungsoo hyung and i are at the movies at the moment, we’re here to watch the conjuring which will be aired around 6:30! and i’m just, so very excited? because i love horror movies, and it’s been ages since i watched one with someone!

baekho is a scaredy-cat so he won’t watch them with me, jongdae and i watch mostly comedy and k-dramas together because he doesn’t like horror either, so getting to watch this with hyung is like striking gold to be honest. i’m so happy.

also, kyungsoo hyung kinda knows about you now. he shot me a look when i pulled you out some minutes earlier, so i had to explain why to him.  it went okay, but  then i’m not surprised since it’s kyungsoo hyung after all. he is a very sensible person.  he told me he writes out his thoughts too, on occasion, which was comforting to hear. he says it is healthy exercise, that i should keep on with it, and so i will! once again, you are one lucky er.

anyways, hyung is currently getting us tickets while i’m just here recounting my froyo experience to you, lmao.

wait omg

ok so luhan just entered with some of his friends? sehun is with them too, but they haven’t seen me yet ! i’m guessing they’re here to watch the movie as well?

jongin just saw me i gtg

 

 

         10:11 pm

 

sigh.

i’m very sleepy right now cause it’s been a very busy day, but i feel like if i don’t write now, i will most probably forget some important details by tomorrow morning. to be honest diary, i really don’t know why remembering this stuff is important, but i do believe everything we do is for a reason which might not be so clear in the beginning.

so, told you jongin spotted me, right? well, he walked over, and that’s when sehun a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter