ENTRY TWO

DEAR STUPID DIARY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        may 25th, 2013

                            9:18 pm

 

dear stupid diary

so apparently i don’t have the nerves of steel i thought i had? because i’m back here again after throwing you under the bed for a couple of weeks. and honestly, i should’ve just gotten rid of you like was previously planned. but i think that would've been disrespectful towards mom. i mean, she went through the hassle of getting me something for my birthday (even though all i wanted was cash! didn’t get any by the way) so the least i can do is keep you.

 you’re one lucky er.

anyways, the reason i’m writing again is because, well, sehun visited today.

yeah, that’s right folks, your boy baek is making friends! or . . . trying to! 

we got paired together for a science project at school and we both agreed here was more conducive for working on our presentation, because sehun’s mom’s boyfriend is usually around on saturdays and sehun doesn’t like him. so he came over instead, and i think it went okay? i mean, i didn’t say anything stupid or weird and there were no awkward pauses between conversation because . . . well, we didn’t really talk much. sehun is hella interactive, unlike kyungsoo hyung, my usual work partner who travelled last week to see his grandma. and because i’m used to kyungsoo hyung, not sehun, i didn’t know how to react when he kept poking my leg with his shoe and reciting bad puns on impulse.

actual conversation with sehun went something like this:

sehun: baekhyun

me: yes?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter