ENTRY TWELVE

DEAR STUPID DIARY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

june 29th, 2013

              5: 15 pm

hey there bud

 

it’s been a while, and for a completely justifiable reason at that! school just ended, and last week was exam week, so i didn’t have time to brandish my thoughts on paper.

but it is another summer now, yay! so i’ll definitely be writing more. hopefully.

last week was a nightmare in daytime. a daymare? so much happened, oh god. but i didn’t have the time to think through it all because i was so busy studying for all my thirteen subjects. sighs. it stresses me out even to think about it; the stuffy classrooms, the suffocating silence, mr jung’s measured steps on the tiles as he walks around checking to see if anyone was copying. the amount of faith teachers have in us, i swear to god. two girls got caught during a particular exam, though - south korean history, i think? - but not for the reasons you’d think. lmao. they were writing love letters. in the exam hall. can you imagine? their parents were called in later by the principal, and i felt slightly sorry for them. but they should've been smarter than that.

kyungsoo hyung and i practically lived with each other during the week, alternating the days we spent sleeping in each other’s houses because there was just so much to study and in a way, we complement each other’s work habits perfectly!  we’ll be getting our results in a week or two, so i’m jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter