Chapter 2

The Last Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

8 AM

 

Mina POV

"Good morning, Myoui Mina-ssi. Here’s your breakfast. "A nurse come to Mina room, bringing some food.

“Kamsahamnida.” I bowed my head a little.

I looked at the food. Rice, no seasoning side dish, vegetables and a glass of plain milk. Yuck, I really don’t like plain milk.

‘I'm tired of hospital food. Not tasty, and too much greens. They must think I'm a bunny.’

Bunny? Somehow, I thought of the girl with the bunny-teeth.

Where is she, by the way?

*Knock. Knock*

 I heard someone knocking on the window. I looked at the window and a real Bunny appears. I mean, Nayeon.

‘Did she just read my mind?’

‘How could she show up right after I thought about her?’

‘Wait. I think of her?’

Yes, Myoui Mina, you just think about her.

 

She knocks again. She shows an open-the-window-quickly gesture.

I walk there and opened the window, "Nayeon! what are you doing here?" I said by a little bit shouting.

"Ssshhh... don’t be too loud, or that beautiful blonde nurse, Sana, will come to this room and will catch me as a smuggler."

"Smugglers?" I ask.

"Here." Nayeon take out a bundle under her jacket.

I just silent and look at her.

"I bought you a Jajangmyeon. Sure, is not the right food for breakfast, but admit it, you wouldn’t want to touch that hospital food, right? "She chuckles.

What? she had just read my mind for a second time. What the hell Im Nayeon.

"And here Americano, your favorite." She smiles.

‘Okay, it’s not feel right. How did she knows everything about me?’ I should've said to her that I'm not remember at all about anything happened between us. I have many things to ask.

"By the way, I want to say something ..."

"I know you are very grateful and thankful, right? Save it for later. "

"Uh-oh, yes, thank you for the food. But... it's about something else. Um, where to start. Ah, first I'm sorry, I-- " I faltered.

 

*Knock knock* someone knocked on my door.

"Gosh, someone coming! Ask me that question later Mina, I should go. Anneyong!"

She hoped down and ran through the hospital's garden. Then she turned away

"I'll see you at noon" she waved her hand.

I quickly hid the food brought Nayeon inside a small closet near the table.

 

*Knock knock* 

A nurse come in.

‘She must be nurse Sana, Nayeon got the right eyes, she is beautiful!’

"Mina-ssi, doctor Kim Jongin came to check on your condition."

"Ah, nee."

A handsome doctor approached me. Yes, he was handsome. Passable stocky body, with about 6'0 "ft height. His jawline is unbearable and his tanned skin makes him ier. He is wearing a round-shape-thin-framed glasses that made him look smart and well-educated. He must be a chaebol who disguised as a doctor!

 

"Mina-ssi. Seeing how you look at me now, I'm sure you lose your memory again, right?"

"Yeah, I know, I was quite handsome and makes anyone fascinated for many times" He adds, and chuckle.

‘Yeah you were so damn ing y.”

Thank’s god I didn’t say it out loud.

"Not funny, huh? I do not make the situation better. I'm sorry." He fidgeted, maybe because I still not respond to anything he said.

"It's okay seonsaengnim."

"Just call me Oppa, Mina-ssi, like how you used to. Fyi, we are close enough and I considered you as my own sister."

"Okay, err ... Oppa." I hesitate a little.

"Hahaha, nice girl." She mussed my head.

I evade his hand.

"S-sorry." I apologize and feel bad.

"It's okay, I understand you lost your memory again. I should behave. "

"No, seonsaengnim, I mean Oppa, I am--"

"That's okay Mina, I know anything feels strange to you right now."

I just looked down.

"I think… we should stop doing any kind of hypnotherapy for you Mina. At least for a while" He talks out of the blue.

"Hypnotherapy? What do you mean?”

“You kept forcing to perform hypnotherapy session, you say you want to remember someone so badly, but you getting frustrated because didn’t have any idea of him--or her. Who knows.”

“Did I?”

"Yes, we already did it three times and after the session you always end up like this.”

“Your physical condition was in a stable state but not with your mind.” Jongin thought a while before continuing, “I think because you are still not ready to receive your past memory, hypnotherapy has side effects on your recent memory or other. Like what happened now."

“And I feel pitiful for that girl.” He continued.

“Nugu?” I ask.

“The one who have toothy smile like a bunny.”

“Nayeon?”

“Ah, right, Nayeon. Wait, you remembered her?”

“It’s not like I remember her, but the moment I saw her, her name just slip out of my mouth.” I sigh “Just like that.”

“I see..” He pauses, “I guess she was the one who felt sad the most, when you forget your memory, Mina. She always been struggling to get close with you again and ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter