Someone is getting jeaolus

The Last Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

 

My eyes swollen, I smelled like tons of beer.

I opened the door and Jungyeon was not there, it’s a relief, because I don’t know what to say if she asks why I ran away last night, and now appear with messy look like this.

I walk lazily to my bed let myself fall freely, I started to close my eyes.

I opened my eyes, it’s already dark outside. How many hours did I sleep? Somehow, I feel thirsty, I stood up to get a drink but my head feel so dizzy. I lost my consciousness.

 

 

 

My phone rang. I tried to reach my phone but I have no energy and all over body is in pain, with all my might I get it and answer it.

“Geez, finally! Nayeon-ah? Are you okay?” I heard a familiar voice. “I’ve been called you for two-days and you were not answering.”

“my, head hhurts. Mmy body too. Hhhh I can’t mo—“

Bip. Nayeon’s phone is run out of battery.

“Nayeon? Hello? Hang on Nayeon-ah, I’ll be there.”

 

A moment later I heard someone entered my room. It was Sana.

“Oh my god! Nayeon-ah!!”

She lifts me up and put me to bed. She touches my forehead, “Ouch, my hand feels like burnt.”

She went to the sink, fills water to bowl and take out some ice from refrigerator, she soaked a towel and place it on my head.

“What happened to you Nayeon-ah?” her voice seems so worried. “If you sick you should have called me immediately. The moment I came, you were laying on the floor with pale lips and your face was so red. Thanks’ god that I have your spare key, so I can break in and find you.” She sighs, can’t continue her words.

“Sorry, I’m such a burden.”

“No, I’m sorry. I’m not supposed to mad at sick people.” She shakes her head a little and calming down herself. “I’ll make you something.” She cooks chicken porridge and feed me.

“hnggg.” I turned my head away, “I have no appetite.”

“You should eat Nayeon-ah or you will be getting worse. Come Nayeon, open your mouth, aaaaaaaa, ah good girl.” She patted my head as I eat the porridge she fed me.

“Hey, you make me feel like a baby.”

“You are. A big baby that loves fussing around and make people worry.”

“Mianhae” I pout and put my face down.

“It’s not fair that you still look cute even when you were sick.”

“I can’t help it, that’s my charm.” I chuckle weakly.

“And still full of yourself.” She smiles.

I finished the porridge. And I already feel better.

 

“Would you mind telling me what happened?” Sana asks. “When I found you, you smell like a drunk woman, and you were so messy. You are not this kind of person, Nayeon-ah.”

That’s Sana, she knows me completely, I can’t even hide a single thing from her. to be thought, she knows me more than I know her.

I'm a little hesitant to tell it, I'm not even sure why I'm so this way. But I always tell everything to Sana, there is no secret between us. She’s like my human diary.

I exhaled “Remember I told you that I got best friends here?”

“You roommate, Jungyeon. And that ballerina girl? What was her name again? Ahh, Mina?”

“Yes.”

“What’s wrong with them?”

“Mina turns out to be Jungyeon girlfriend.”

“Ow, that was unexpected. Then?”

“I know Jungyeon already have a girlfriend but I didn’t know it was Mina. Mina never told me. I was too comfortable with her, and when we were together, it’s just ‘us’. We never talked about anyone else. And for Jungyeon, she said that someday she will introduce me to her gf but we never had time to.”

“And how did you find it?”

I took a deep breath. “on Saturday night, I saw them kissing on the park. And—“ my tears started to fall down “Ah this damn tears. What happen to me Sana-ya?”

Sana hugs me.

“Why is it hurts?”

She tightens her hugs, I feel her heart beating fast. “You love her, Nayeon-ah. That’s why it hurts.” She says softly.

I was surprised by what Sana said. I love Mina? Maldo andwae. I will not mix the affairs of love and friendship.

“But she is my best friend, same with you. It’s impossible that I fall for her. And I’ve commit to myself that I won’t fall for my best friend.”

“You know, sometimes loves is unfair. It given unconditionally, like we have no choice. Love sometimes can teach us to be selfish and it can teach us to be selfless too.”

I look at Sana, my eyes filled with tears “But it’s wrong, it just wrong. I shouldn’t let this grows. Both were my friends. I can’t break this bond with that ‘love’ matters.”

“It’s so hard to pretend to be friends with someone special, when every time you look at that person, all you see is everything you want to have.”

I paused for a moment, “But I have to Sana-ya. I have no choice.”

Sana pulls me to her embrace again. “Then let’s get through this together, you have me.” I started sobbing hardly and hug Sana, she also cries with me, hardly.

We fall asleep as we are crying so much.

 

 

 

“Hoahm. I’ve got the best nap. It’s been so long since the last time.” Sana wake up.

“You should thank me that you have the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter