Chapter 3

The Last Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina was pacing in her room. Sometimes she stood in front of the window, looking at the people passing by. Then she returned to her bed, the TV and change the channel many times. No channel attract attention. Mina sighs heavily, she needs distraction but nothing could distract her from that incident. The incident that morning, the morning when Nayeon kissed her.

Mina cover her face. "Would you stop thinking about it Myoui Mina?" Her face always feel hot every time she thought about it.

Mina got out of bed, walk to a large Dandelion painting hanging on the wall.

Mina touch the painting. "Dandelion, my favorite."

"You love those painting that much?"

Mina was surprised to hear someone's voice, she looked toward the sound. Nayeon had been standing there.

"S--since when are you standing there?"

"Just now, I planned to meet nurse Sana, but I saw through the door you're daydreaming looked at the painting. You do not even realize I was coming. "

"Ah so."

Nayeon walks toward Mina, standing next to her staring at the painting.

"The painting is very beautiful, right? The person who makes is sure a great artist. "

"You know who made them?"

"Hmm .. who knows? Painter definitely left her mark on every painting. "

"I'm going now, nurse Sana would have been waiting for me, hehe." Nayeon patted Mina’s shoulder and left the room.

"Huh, what is she doing, after casually kissed me, now she just went flirting nurse Sana. Such a Playgirl. "

Mina refocus on the Dandelion painting. "Signature? Hmmm"

Mina attention to every inch of the painting, until she finally found something lower-right corner of the painting.

"What is this? Not clear. Y, E, O, N. Yeon? "

"What is Yeon stands for? Nayeon? Hahaha, impossible it's her. "

Mina saw a baby blue colored envelope behind the painting. In front of the envelope inscribed with 'my precious, Mina.' Mina then opened the envelope and read it.

 

One day we will talk about how our blue moon wish come true. How,

when the universe finally released the pins that held us so remote,

we did not fall, suddenly, and all at once,

but rather drifted toward each other

with the whimsical grace of dandelion clocks.

                                                -YJY-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 “Anneyong Sana-yah. Sorry I’m late” Nayeon says while back-hugging Sana.

“Yah! What are you doing Im Nayeon?! Anyone might see!”

“I just hugging my best friend. What’s wrong with it? We are at backyard, nobody’s here.”

“If someone see us, they will say we having an affair.”

“Yeah, I know you’re so y that nobody can’t handle it. But, I will never fall in love with my best friends.”

“But, you did.” Sana smirks.

“Ah you right, let me take back my words.” Nayeon grins.

 “So how was Mina?” Sana asks.

“She seems keeping a distance with me these days.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know, maybe just me.” Nayeon sigh “Or maybe she’s not sleep when I kissed her that morning.”

“WHAT?!!”

“Sssshh! Why are you shouting at the hospital?”

“Are you kidding me Im Nayeon, you kissed her? But you said she lost her memory again. Then why—“

“It just happened. I can’t hold myself. Babo.”

“Then why don’t you apologize to her?”

“Why should I?”

“You kissed her without permission.”

“It’s not like I have to get permission to kiss her, we already do that many times. Before.”

“But you know her condition right now.”

“Arrghh, I’m frustrated. I can’t even touch her like I used to. I can’t kiss her. I can’t sleep next to her every time I wanted to. We can’t cuddle.” Nayeon whines and burry her face to Sana chest, then wrap her and around Sana’s .

“Yah! You took a chance to touch me.” Sana hits Nayeon’s hand and push her away.

“Kekeke, blame yourself, why you have to be this y.” Nayeon slap Sana’s and run away.

“Yah! Come back Im Nabong! You must get a lesson!”

“Catch me if you can~”

Sana take of her heels and chase Nayeon who already run away. They’re run around the yard, chasing each other, shouting, laughing, until both of them run of breath. Then they lay on the grass.

“Hosh, you’re quite fast Sana-ssi. I find it hard to run away from you.” Nayeon try to catch her breath.

“You ran like a snail.”

“But you didn’t catch me though.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter