The beginning

The Last Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana and Nayeon were laying on the bed. As usual, Nayeon is laying her head on Sana’s lap, sometimes on her stomach, sometimes she would lean on her shoulder, every inch of Sana’s body is her daily routine pillow. Nayeon is busy with her phone playing her favorite game, and Sana is reading a book. They would spend entire day doing this, until Sana felt a part of her body numb and she will slap Nayeon’s forehead, Nayeon will just simply say “Ouch” then move to other part. They don’t need to talk every time; the comfortable silence. This silent is comfortable because of the bond they created already deep.

Sana and Nayeon were befriend since junior high school. Sana is a transfer student from Japan, so she can’t speak Korean, she only knows several simple words like how to introduce herself, greetings, and counting 1 to 10, kkkk. Sana finds it hard to communicating so sometimes she would just talk in her own language and muttering alone cursing herself why she can’t even have any friends yet. No one want to talk with her because they don’t understand what Sana says, her accent is weird, and they think that Sana badmouthing them every time she mutters alone. But Sana is quite beautiful and really cute. Many boys at the school trying to pick on and seduce her, it makes some popular girls at the school sometimes threatening her because they think that Sana is flirtatious and being beautiful . While the truth, Sana didn’t even do anything.

That day, Im Nayeon found Sana sit alone and crying in school backyard. Then Nayeon come and comfort her, she promises she will always beside her and became her best friend. She even trying so hard studying Japanese language while she didn’t like to study at all. She also helps Sana learns Korean better. Nayeon is also protecting Sana, neither curious-flirtatious-boys nor jerk-popular-girls dare to harassed her again.

 

“Sana-ya.” Nayeon break the silence.

“Mm?”

“Tomorrow is our graduation day.”

“Yeah I know.”

“And after that we will go to college.”

“Yeah, so?”

“Yaah! Then we will not be able to meet again!” Nayeon sits up and pouting, knowing her best friend have no interest about they will going to be separated.

“You were overreacting Im Nayeon. It’s not ancient time, we have many sophisticated technologies that makes us easier to communicate. Besides, our university is still in the same town, babo.” Sana talks without take her eyes off the book she read

Nayeon laying again, “But we will not able to do this often.” Nayeon sighs, “Do you really have to go to that medical school, Sana-ya?”

“Yes.”

“Aish, you even didn’t hesitate at all. Hmm.. should I attend that college too?”

“Heol, a coward like you? Even a tiny blood out of needle scar would make you scare to death.”

“I wonder if I really my dad’s daughter, kkk. He is a skillful and popular doctor, and I couldn’t follow his path.”

“Your passion is Art. You even get scholarship to that popular ‘Seoul Art University’. I wish I could get scholarship too.”

“Hey, my father can help you. He has many relation and get your name on the scholarship list is easy.”

“No need to. I want to get it by my own effort.”

“Okay then, but in case you need help just tell me.”

“Hmm”

 

“Haaaaaaah.” Nayeon sighs heavily.

“What else Im Nayeon?”

 “I wonder if I will get friends there.”

“I bet in your first day, you will talk to me that you found new friends and don’t need me anymore.”

Nayeon squirm upside so that she could facing Sana, “Hey look at me.” She holds Sana’s cheek, but it more like pressing because Sana face turn to an ugly duck. “Don’t worry baby, no one can replace this cute creature.” Nayeon move her face closer, acted like she going to kiss Sana.

“Yah!” Sana push Nayeon face away.

 “Kkkk, how come you still fall for that joke Sana-ya.”

She always falls for this lame joke. She knows that Nayeon will ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter