She chose to leave

The Last Dandelion
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Happy Graduationn!”

Mina and Momo come with bouquet flower and congratulate Nayeon ang Jeongyeon for their graduation. Sana also came.

 

“Let’s take a selca, babe!” Mina leaned her head at Jeongyeon’s arm.

 

“Um Mina-ya, I am carrying much thing, don’t rest your head.” Jeongyeon wiggled a little.

 

“Ah, mian.” Mina straighten her head up, “okay, smile 1..2..3”

 

“Jeongyeon eonnie should propose to Mina, soon right? they’re already dating for three years.” Momo said bluntly.

 

“Eey, mwoyaa~” Mina slap Momo’s hand and hid her face in Jeongyeon’s arm. While Jeongyeon just showed an awkward smile.

 

Nayeon felt her heart sinking deep, but when she looked at Jeongyeon she saw an unusual attitude like Jeongyeon is hiding something.

 

Sana somehow catch this awkward atmosphere and shouted “Let’s take a group selca!” she suggested. Momo, Mina, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Sana gather around. “Say cheese~”

 

*

 

Nayeon and Jeongyeon at their room.

 

“Nayeon, let’s drink at the rooftop.”

 

“Sound good, call!”

 

 

Nayeon look at the sky and closed her eyes “I can’t believe we finally graduated, those 4 years feels like hell, but I love it.” She released a deep sigh.

 

“I know right.” Jeongyeon also sighed.

 

“Remember when we went hunting together, it was a good old day.”

 

“Yeah, I remembered when you stumbled and dropped your camera because you are being over excited.” Jeongyeon laughed teasingly.

 

“Yah! Blame the rocks. I have to cut up my pocket money to repair that camera.”

 

“And you’ve been messy all day until your camera got repaired.”

 

“Of course, I really treasure that thing.” Nayeon paused for a moment “I wonder where live will takes us after this.”

 

“Somewhere better of course. Let’s have a cheer, it might be our farewell.”

 

“You sound like you are going far away.” Nayeon looked at Jeongyeon with a serious face.

 

“Who knows. By the way don’t look at me with that serious face. That’s so pfftt, bwahahaha” Jeongyeon clutched her stomach and clapped like a seal.

 

“Yah!” Nayeon hit Jeongyeon head.

 

“Well, but I think I really should go away from you. I can’t live with messy girl anymore.”

 

“Hey, I’m not that messy!”

 

“Yes, you are! Remember when you can’t find you camera lens for almost a week and its happen to roll under your bed.”

 

“It’s not my fault. Its rolls on itself when I placed it beside my pillow.” Nayeon pouted.

 

“And your bed never well-arranged.”

 

“It is! You are just the one who have OCD!”

 

“YAH!”

 

“MWO!”

 

They looked at each other with angry stares. They were silent for a minute and suddenly laughed after that.

 

“Hahaha, how can we live together for 4 years bickering over this every day.”

 

“I’m suffering Im Nayeon, you just don’t know how hard was it.” Jeongyeon pretend to wipe the invisible tears.

 

“Yah! Don’t start it again.” Nayeon slapped Jeongyeon arms this time.

 

“Kkkkk, arraseo, let’s drink.”

 

 

 

After some moment...

 

“Jeongyeon-ah.”

 

“What’s with that serious tone. Don’t try to make me laugh again.”

 

“Listen to me.”

 

“Well, okay.”

 

“Two weeks ago, Mina collapse at the bathroom. Her nose bleeds so much, and we brought her to hospital.”

 

Jeongyeon flinched a little, but she keeps listening.

 

“The doctor said..umm doctor said she—“

 

“I know it.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“I know, she is sick. I found about it two months ago.”

 

“Why didn’t you tell m—

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter