Being Honest

Nomin/Jaeno Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DRABBLE 

 

 

 

Jaemin was alone and it felt nice to be by himself without anyone bothering him. He was sitting on the roof of his car, enjoying the night and watching the stars. It just felt too nice and too quiet. He had decided to go out alone and just think about what had been happening and what’s been on his mind. It was hard to handle things when you just didn't know what to do and he just needed time. And being alone really benefited.

 

Jaemin closed up his eyes, sighing for the longest time. There were so many things he could have done to make their relationship prosper and better, but he was just stubborn and let his own feelings get in the way of them. He hated how he couldn't tell Jeno how he really felt. It was like he didn't know how to function in a relationship, he felt lost when it came to his own feelings. They got into a fight a few days ago and that's all Jaemin had been thinking about. The fight. The stupid little fight that made Jeno upset with him. Although they had fights before, this one was just more sentimental. Maybe they didn't really understand each other. Just maybe they wanted something else in their relationship that they couldn't give.

 

But the main reason behind the fight was that he couldn't be honest. It was like they were throwing words at each other like a cannonball, but Jeno just wanted answers and Jaemin couldn't give it to him.

 

It was already midnight when he heard another car driving next to him. Jaemin ripped his eyes away from the sky to look down, recognizing Jeno’s black car. He bit his lips, his heart pumping in his chest. Oh great, his boyfriend finally tracked him down.

 

“What are you doing out there alone?” Jeno asked, getting out of his car, walking towards him with his arms crossed. 

 

“I can be alone if I want to.”

 

“Jaemin, seriously?”

 

Jaemin glanced down at him. “I just needed to think okay? It’s been tough.”

 

Jeno sighed, getting up and climbing to sit next to his boyfriend on top of the car. He pulled Jaemin closer to him to look into his eyes. “Of course it has.” Jeno then turned to look at the stars. “They’re beautiful huh?”

 

Jaemin nodded, looking up. “Yeah.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter