You're hot

Nomin/Jaeno Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin thought Haechan’s new neighbor didn't understand English.

I alternated this plot from a Kaisoo story but it's like super short.

Btw I have too much time on my hands lololol

 



 

 

 

 

 

“Come on Jaemin, you take forever.”

 

“Hey, at least I want to look good today.”

 

Renjun just chuckled. “Oh okay. You just want to impress the all so great Jungwoo. He’s already taken by Lucas if you haven't noticed.”

 

“So what? That doesn’t mean I can’t blow his mind on how y I look tonight.”

 

“y?” Renjun made a funny face. “Oh My God. You are nothing but y and we all know that.”

 

“What do you mean? I can be y,” Jaemin said, whipping his hair to the side.

 

Renjun just shook his head. “No you can't. You’re the baby of our group.”

 

Jaemin just rolled his eyes. “Not really…”

 

“You are. Now let's go.”

 

Haechan lived about 20 minutes away by drive and the whole reason why he and Renjun were coming was the fact that Haechan wanted to throw a get-together for his and Mark’s 3 year anniversary with all his friends. Ever since they graduated high school last year, they barely see much of each other. He and Renjun attend community college with some of the hyungs while Haechan and Mark attend Seoul University. Mark and Haechan were always the smarter ones in their group which was why they chose to go there.

 

When they arrived at Haechan’s apartment complex, they got out and walked inside. Haechan’s apartment complex was really nice and clean, but sometimes Jaemin wondered why he didn't just dorm at the University. He and Mark don't even live together so he doesn't get the point sometimes. But Haechan had money so he guesses that makes sense.

 

“You think Haechan invited Chenle?” Renjun suddenly asked.

 

Chenle is one their friends from high school but they lost contact over the year since Chenle got admitted to a private school. Jaemin sometimes talk to him but Renjun hasn’t. He doesn’t even know what happened between them and never poked his head into their business. But he does know Renjun’s feelings for him. They were once like best friends, but sometimes life just gets in the way.

 

“He must have. I think he invited some of the hyungs too like Jaehyun and Taeyong and the others...”

 

They got into the elevator and Jaemin saw a guy walking into the elevator with them. The guy was hot and he even smiled at them. Oh and that guy was wearing a hat and Jaemin had a thing for guys in hats. Jaemin quickly turned to Renjun.

 

“He’s hot,” he said in English. “Like super hot.”

 

“Dude, stop it. I think he understands you.”

 

“I'm just saying what’s true.”

 

They were conversing in English now. All his friends practically grew up studying English but he and Renjun were more fluent.

 

“Aren't you being too much right now. What if he can really understand you?”

 

“I doubt it. I haven’t seen anyone as hot as him ever since I saw Jungwoo for the first time.”

 

“Oh my god Jaemin.”

 

The door finally opened and the guy left to go to the right side. Jaemin noticed that the guy stopped right next to Haechan’s door.

 

“No way. He’s Haechan’s new neighbor?”

 

“Seems like it.”

 

“He has to introduce me to him. There is no way I’m letting him slip out of my hands.”

 

They knocked on Haechan’s door and after a moment, Mark opened it. “Hey guys!”

 

“Mark!” Jaemin gave him a hug and so did Renjun before going inside the pretty big and luxurious apartment. Jisung walked up to them and gave them a hug.

 

“You guys made it.”

 

Jaemin just smiled at him before going into the living room to see Jaehyun and the hyungs playing some card games and having some conversations.

 

They looked up to see Jaemin and Renjun smiling at them.

 

“Jaemin! Oh my god I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.” Doyoung got up to hug him and kiss his forehead. “How is my baby? And Renjun,” Doyoung stopped hugging Jaemin to hug Renjun. “How are you Renjun?”

 

“We’re both doing good Doyoung.”

 

Haechan smiled at them, sitting down on the ground. “Come on guys. Join us we’re playing poker.”

 

“Really? This is totally my game.” Jaemin quickly sat down next to Haechan on the ground. He loves playing any sort of games, especially card games. “Who is else is coming?”

 

“Jungwoo and Hansol are still driving down and Taeil and Chenle are still stuck in traffic. We decided to just play games while we wait for them.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter