Kissing Under the Night Stars (with you)

Nomin/Jaeno Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drabble 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From Mark:

Let’s break up.

 

Jaemin stared at the message for probably the 100th time that night. He couldn't believe that Mark had the audacity to break up with him over a text message. A ing text message. Mark didn't even have the guts to break up with him face to face after he caught him making out with Donghyuck in the in gym. To say Jaemin was mad wasn't even the right words. He was furious that Mark cheated on him, but at the same time, he was partly upset because he was never good enough for him.

 

Was he too boring? Did he nag too much? Was he annoying and always asked Mark to do his homework? Was it because he never went to any of his basketball games when he asked? Was it because he was ugly? What did Donghyuck have that he didn't have? 

 

Jaemin rolled on his bed, sighing. He really liked Mark a lot. Mark was handsome, nice, talented, and he buys him things and treats him like how a boyfriend would. But then there was Donghyuck, his best friend since elementary who took everything away. He should have known that Mark had eyes for Donghyuck even though he ignored all the signs. Mark would always want to sit next to Donghyuck during lunch, texting him nonstop and even eye flirting in front of him. Donghyuck was supposed to be his best friend, supposed to know how much he loves Mark. Donghyuck wasn't supposed to kiss his boyfriend behind his back. He felt betrayed by the both of them after the scene. It just wasn’t nice. It was utterly heartbreaking and painful.

 

Jaemin bit his lips and got off the bed, staring at himself in his mirror. His boyfriend had cheated on him with his best friend and he had broken up with him through a simple text. His best friend is being an by ignoring him the whole time. What was he supposed to do? He hates these situations where he was the one left in the dumps by the two people he loves most. Life just wasn't fair.

 

He quickly pulled on a light jacket and slipped on his shoes. His step-brother was on the couch with his boyfriend, Sicheng, when he got downstairs. They were both watching a movie. 

 

“Where are you going little bud?” Yuta asked, looking over at him.

 

Jaemin shrugged. “I kinda need some fresh air.”

 

“Did something happen between you and Mark? He hasn't come over in a while.”

 

Jaemin bit his lips. He didn’t know if he wanted to tell his brother about them because Yuta really likes Mark. “Something like that… Well, I'm gonna go now. Bye guys.”

 

Jaemin grabbed his car keys and he didn't know what to do or where to go, but he needed to leave the house to distract himself from everything. He ended up at a small park. It was quiet and peaceful and he needed something like that. He walked out his car and strolled around a bit. He saw a couple walking past him and smiled bitterly at himself. He remembered how Mark and him and held hands while taking walks during their dates. Those days were fun.

 

He sat down on a bench and suddenly he just lost it and started crying. Mark was the only guy had ever made him cry like this. They dated for 2 years and it was hard to even understand why this all came to be. He couldn't believe that Mark kissed his best friend but maybe it was because they probably liked each a lot and he never paid attention to how in love they were with each other. He should have known, but he was stupid and only focused on himself and nothing else. He should have noticed the way Donghyuc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter