Carnival Kisses 2

Nomin/Jaeno Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A series of kisses were shared that night. 

-includes other ships, not just nomin

 

 

 

The ing Ferris Wheel is freaking high and Jaemin didn't think he could survive. He saw Chenle and Renjun getting in line, but there was no way he was going up there. 

 

Jeno wrapped his arms around him. "If you think about it, it's not that bad. I'll be up there with you."

 

Jaemin groaned. "That is even worse," he said, walking away from Jeno. Anyone else but him. He didn't want to be on top the ing thing with Jeno by his side. Alone. 

 

Jeno yanked him up into line and Jaemin closed his eyes. "Come on. When will you ever get this opportunity to be with your secret crush?"

 

Jaemin glared at him. "Secret crush? When were you ever?"

 

Jeno just smiled at him. "I've always been yours just saying."

 

Jaemin sighed as Jeno kissed his cheek. He didn't want anyone to know that he was with Jeno, let alone kissed him. When they went on top, Jeno took his hands and laced them together. Jaemin frowned at him, making a face. 

 

"What?"

 

"I still hate you for kissing Herin."

 

Jeno rolled his eyes. "She wanted to kiss me okay? Besides, my lips are all yours tonight and every day after that."

 

"I don't want your lips," Jaemin said, scrunching his nose. "Nor do I want you."

 

"That hurts you know."

 

Jaemin stuck his tongue out at him before scooting further from him. "You're an ."

 

Jeno just smiled, pulling him closer by the waist. "I know you still like me even though you don't say anything. Come on, let's kiss."

 

Jaemin shook his head. "Go away Jeno." 

 

"I'm already here with you."

 

Jaemin suddenly put his hands up. "I'm only letting you ride this with me because you want to. Other than that, I would never ride this."

 

"That doesn't matter."

 

Jaemin sighed at him, looking at him in the light. Jeno pulled him closer for a kiss and Jaemin let him. The fact that he kissed so many people before him threw him off, but it didn't seem to matter anymore. They kissed for a long time until they were back to the ground. 

 

Jeno wanted to ride the Ferris wheel ten more times and Jaemin was so done. That was how they ended up kissing more than he wanted. 

 

 

 

 

Doyoung smiled as he watched Jaemin and Jeno kiss on the Ferris wheel for the tenth time. His eyes wondered back to see Chenle and Renjun eating some cotton candy and enjoying their time together. He sometimes wished that something would happen tonight. 

 

Haechan walked back to their table and placed down a drink for him. "Missing someone?"

 

"No."

 

"Sure you aren't."

 

Doyoung slapped his shoulder. "Let's talk about you and Mark. I don't see you and him getting it on."

 

"I'll tell him once you tell Jaehyun."

 

Doyoung rolled his eyes. "Why do you even think I like him? He's younger than me and I don't like younger people."

 

"So?" Haechan shrugged. "He's only one year younger. I see the way you look at him and I know you think he's hot."

 

"Oh shut up. You don't see anything."

 

 "You're wrong. I see everything."

 

Doyoung scowled at him before seeing Johnny and Ten approach them. 

 

"You got Ten that?" Haechan asked Johnny, looking at the big panda that Ten was holding. 

 

"Why not? It's cute."

 

Haechan and Doyoung glanced at each other for a moment. Doyoung on his bottom lip as he watched them. Johnny suddenly wrapped his arms around Doyoung with his other arm. 

 

"Why don't you join me and Ten on the dragon shot? It's not too bad."

 

"I think I'm good. I don't feel like riding roller coasters."

 

"You're no fun," Ten said.

 

When Johnny and Ten left, Taeyong walked back eating some nachos. Haechan took some, but Taeyong slapped his hand. 

 

"Get your own."

 

"I share my food with you all the time."

 

"No you don't you fatty. You eat all of them."

 

Doyoung rolled his eyes at them but it wasn't until he saw Yuta and Jaehyun walking over. Hansol was trailing behind them with Taeil. He was surprised that Jaehyun and Taeil came back so early.

 

"Guys, they made it."

 

Doyoung smiled at them. "I thought you guys were going to be in Gangnam for a few more days?"

 

Jaehyun shook his head. "Not even."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter