Epilogue

The Last of Us

The wedding is held at a beautiful garden, located somewhere far away from people. It is only attended by his and her family and their close friends. It was small but is still special. Well, which wedding isn’t special, right?

                “Sehun, I can’t believe this is happening.” Wendy smiles, looking innocent in her white lacy dress.

                “Well you better believe it,” Sehun smiles back, his eyes twinkle.

                “Happy newlyweds, Sehun, Wendy! By the way, Sehun, may I talk to you for a sec, please?” Baekhyun suddenly appears before them, pouting his already pouty lips. Both Sehun and Wendy 'aw' at the sight of his cuteness.

                “Sure. Stay here, Wendy. Go talk to your friends first, okay? I’ll come back to you soon,” he winks, earning a smack on his shoulder from Wendy.

                After getting somewhere a little bit hidden from all the guests, the pouty lips of Baekhyun are gone, replace with a tight line.

                “What is this, Sehun?” he asks, folding his arms, looking unsatisfied.

                “What is this what?”

                Baekhyun sighs in annoyance. “Your wife just died a few days ago and here you are having your second wedding. With Wendy Son. Seriously, Sehun?”

                “Then, what’s wrong with it?”

                “You should be mourning, okay? And one more thing. Bae Irene. I thought you hated her. You said you had forgotten her, forgotten about your feelings.”

                Sehun sighs. “Yes, I should be mourning. But that’s mundane’s tradition. You know we don’t do that, Baekkie. And regarding my marriage, you know how difficult it is to forget your first love. Same goes to me. It’s not easy for me. And now that my wife is gone, of course I need someone to replace her. And Wendy Son knows me well. So she’s the perfect replacement for Areum.” He explains. Baekhyun keeps his mouth quiet as he tries to digest everything that he’s heard.

                “Whatever, Sehun. As long as you’re happy.” Baekhyun walks away, leaving him alone.

                After contemplating for a while, he finally leaves the place and joins Wendy who is busy talking to Seulgi, Joy, Irene and Yeri.

                “Hey what’s wrong? Is everything okay?” Wendy asks, looking worried.

                “Yeah, everything’s great. Just it feels like I’m regretting what I’ve done to-“

                She puts her slender index finger onto Sehun's lips. “Shh, don’t mention her name here. You shouldn’t regret it, Sehun oppa. You did the right thing. Why would you feel guilty? She’s nothing like us.” Wendy consoles him, patting him on his back.

                “Sure…”

                “HERE COMES THE MOST AWAITED MOMENT! THE BRIDE AND GROOM, PLEASE JOIN US HERE AND CUT THE CAKE NOW!” Kai yells into his microphone, earning laughs from the audience.

                Wendy links her arm with is. “Let’s go, hun.”


That night, after the wedding has ended, they go back to Sehun’s house. Showering is the best way to wash away their fatigue, so after cleaning herself, Wendy joins Sehun who’s waiting in the bedroom.

                “Honey, what are you doing?”

                Sehun, just woke up from his reverie, shakes his head. “Nothing much.”

                “You’re still regretting that incident right?”

                Sehun puts his head on his hands. “I’m thinking about the babies.”

                Wendy chuckles. “Iseul and Jinae? What’s with them that got you so stressed?”

                “You killed them. I’m supposed to have an heir-no, two heirs.”

                Wendy pouts. “But you have me. I can give you babies.”

                “I thought you don’t want to be pregnant and things.”

                “Yeah right,” Wendy sighs, sitting on the bed beside Sehun. Then suddenly she remembers something.

                “Oh, oppa. Can you wait here? I have surprises for you. I’m sure you’ll like it!” Wendy jumps off the bed and quickly gets out of the room.

                ‘What surprises is this girl talking about’, Sehun smiles.

                “Ta-da! Meet your babies, Iseul and Jinae!” Wendy walks in with two babies in her arms.

                “I thought-“

                Wendy puts both babies into his arms, sitting right next to him. Motherly love is visible on her face as she looks at Iseul and Jinae.

                “Nah, I’m not that cruel. I kept them somewhere. I didn’t even touch them except when I’m feeding them or bathing them or-“

                “Then who were the babies you’ve killed?”

                “Those are dolls, Sehun. Lifeless dolls. But your ex-wife was too panicked that she thought those dolls are really her babies.”

                “So, we’re actually still sticking to our plans?” Sehun’s smile brightens.

                “Yes, we were. Now we’re going to live happily with our kids here, oppa.”

                “You're such a powerful actress and director, Seung Wan. I love you so much.”

                “I love you too, Oh Sehun.”


  • SOOOOOO ACTUALLY THE REAL BABIES ARE STILL ALIVEEEEE BUT NOT AREUM *sobs* ACTUALLY SEHUN IS USING AREUM AS A SURROGATE MOTHER SINCE WENDY DOESNT WANT TO GET PREGNANTTTT (AT LEAST FOR NOW LOL) AND HE WANTS TO HAVE HEIRS
  • SINCE VAMPIRES ARE DOMINANT, ISEUL AND JINAE ARE ALSO VAMPIRES. THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BE TOTALLY HUMAN LIKE THEIR MOTHER. 

SO HERE IS THE END OF MY STORY. SEHUN IS ACTUALLY HAPPY WHEN AREUM DIED AS HE'S ABLE TO MARRY WENDY, HIS FIRST LOVE. I HOPE YOU LOVE IT! BECAUSE I LOVE YOU BBUING BBUING <3