Chapter Seven

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach

Math blah blah blah... he could care less about it. I mean, when will you ever need to find the square root of something? NEVER!

His home life wasn't to good either. His parents have been fighting more over stuff they wouldn't usualy fuss about. Kyungsoo remebers all the times when he was in his bedroom and heard shouting. Tinka was always with Kyungsoo. She could tell that when his parents fought it was hard for him. 

It didn't help that Kai wouldn't frickin' talk to him. Kyungso would always see Kai in the hallways. All he did was give him a glance and move on. Rude.

Another week had passed when he and Suho were at his house. They had a project together and instead if doing that were watching anime. "God damnit Eren!"

"Suho! Sheesh you almost blew out my eardrum ow!" Kyungsoo said covering his ear. Suho's mom and dad had a date night, so they had the house to themselves.

"Well I'm sorry!" Suho said sarcasticly. "How's you and Kai doing anyways?"

"Um.. not to good, really," Kyungsoo looked down at his lap.

"What happened?" Suho's face softened.

"I don't want to get into the details."

~~~~

They were working chopping techniques in the cooking club that week.

"Kai we need to talk," Kyungsoo said, pushing aside the chopped up vegetables.

"There's nothing to talk about," He stated. Kyungsoo sighed.

"Why? Why haven't you talked to me? I don't want to hurt you,"

"I don't want you to get hurt! That's why I'm not talking with you anymore!"

"How will I get hurt? Kai, seriously."

"He would- Nah I would rather not tell you, You would get to scared."

"Says the guy who screamed at the movies," This earned a slap on the arm from Kai.

"Well I'm sorry that I got scared at the lady bug!"  Kai gave him a death glare. "You promised never to bring that up too.."

"I had my fingers crossed!"

"Damn you.." Kyungsoo laughed at their little chat.

~~~~

The time in the kitchen was over. Students were gradually leaving and Kyungsoo had to stop by his locker first. "Can I come with you?"

"Why? Aren't you not allowed to hand out with me?" Kyungsoo turned his head so he could get a better look at Kai.

"Oh screw that old hag, let's go!" Kyungsoo giggled and gripped Kai's hand.

~~~~

Kyungsoo grabbed a few text books and closed his locker, when he saw Kai leaning against the locker on his elbows, wiggling his eyebrowns in a flirty way. "Oh for the love of god STAHP!"

"I know you love it!"

Kyungsoo strugged. "Fair enough."

Kyungsoo wasn't expecting to be pinned underneath and kissing Kai. The locks were digging into his back, pshh like he could care. Kyungsoo was in pure happiness right about now.

~~~~
A/N: Geuss who got time to write?!

 

 

 

MEEEEE!!!