Chapter Six

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach

What? He just asked Kyungsoo to kiss him. What should he say? Like a 'yeah sure thats fine'? No he should just- gah nevermind.

"Y-y-yes sure you-you can k-k-kiss me," Kyungsoo really hated being so pale. When he blushed it looked as if been out in the sun without sunscreen, and he should know, is not a good mistake. 

Kai thought he would say no. Kyungsoo probably hated him. Alwas wanting to hang out or some like it. He leaned in and kissed him. Kyungsoo was happy and kissed back hard. People where looking and Kai didn't like it. He backed away and blushed even more. 

"Hey he can go somewhere more private if this makes you uncomfortable," Kyungsoo said gripping Kai's hand. Jongin nodded and let Kyungsoo lead him away. When they got back to the car, they saw Yixing and Suho gone, oh and did I mention Chanyeol?

They got to Kai's house, which was massive. They headed through the gates and got out. They got inside and resumed there make out session. Kai bit Kyungsoo's lower lip, asking for entrance. Kyungsoo moaned and he slipped inside. You have no idea how long Kai wanted to kiss him. Kyungsoo's hands started to trail up his shirt. 

The front door opened, then came a man (probably Kai's father.) If he was still holding a bag, he would still be holding a bag, becuase he dropped it long ago. Kyungsoo puled away from Kai and pushed him away. "Jongin, what have I told you?"

Kyungsoo was so confused. Jongin?

"Why did he call you Jongin?" Kyungsoo said peeking out from behind him.

"I will explain later," He said harshly. He interally cringed at how mean he sounded. He hated seeing Kyungsoo shrink away. 

"Out," His father had a hint of a threatening tone in his voice.

"Wait what!?" Jongin knew of this. His father was afraid of being shamed for having a gay son. 

"You heard me! Out!" He raised his vioce and pointed towards the door. Kyungsoo saw tears in Kai's eyes. 

Kai ran out. He couldn't take it anymore. He told his father that he was gay awhile back, but he responded with that he was just a dumb teen, and he needed to sort out.

Kyungsoo didn't say a word. He just stood there. Kai's father was staring at him with pure hatred. His father broke the scilence and walked towards him. Kyungsoo barley had time to register was was about to happen. He felt a sharp slap hit his face. He looked up at him, covering up the red mark that was slowly forming. "You stay away from him! I can do a lot of things to you then you could ever imagine." With that, he stalked out of the corridor and left Kyungsoo standing there.

~~~~

A full week had passed and Kyungsoo and Kai weren't talking at all. Baekhyun was the first to catch on that something was wrong. 

"I don't want to talk about it," He said, putting on his most don't--with-me face. No matter what he said, Kyungsoo was always being annoyed. Jongdae came over once and noticed he was out of it.

"Oh my god! What is up with you? Wait I remember that face! Did someone break you heart again- oh," Jongdae, obviosly trying to cheer him up, saw the tears form in Kyungsoo's eyes.

Kyungsoo didn't know why he was crying. He just thought that him and Jongin had something, but he just openly weeped in Jongdae's arms. "Who the did this to you? I'm going to them up!"

"Sh-shu-shuddup! You moron!" 

~~~~

A/N: ok here come's the ruler of this fanfiction!!! *Berbadabeeeerrrr* 

UNEXPECTED PLOT tWiSt WWWOOOOOaaHHAa