Chapter One

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach

First day at a new school. No one should know me and and nothing should happen to me. 

Kyungsoo thought as he walked to his new school. Hopefully nobody would pick on him, he wasn't going to make the same mistake he did at his last school. He had one friend after all that, Jongdae, who still spoke to him regularly. He didn't like school that much, but Jongdae was a reason to go. 

All of a sudden his phone started to ring. "What Jongdae?"

"You know Minseok?" Of course Kyungsoo knew. He was all Jongdae talked about. 

"Yes I know him so stop saying how cute he is and just read 50 Shades of Grey or something."

"He is precious, and he invited me to his birthday party!" He let out an excited squeal. "And your invited to!"

"Where?"

"His parents are going out, so he has the house all to himself."

"There's going to be alcohol, isn't there?" Kyungsoo looked up and found the gates of the new school. "Well tell me later the bells going to ring soon and I need to get situated." 

The trek to his locker was long. He had to walk up three flights of stairs because the elevators are turned off before school. 

Locker 796, 796....

He eventually found it in the mess of lockers and all unpacked of the crap from his bag. He took out his schedule. He had math first. His least favorite subject. He gathered up his notebooks and calculator and headed off. He wanted to get to class before everyone else. 

He wasn't paying attention and he ran right into the back of someone. He dropped his book and was apologizing furiously. "Don't sweat it. Hey aren't you the new kid?" He said leaning over and picking up the textbook. 

"Yeah, I'm Kyungsoo."

"Baekhyun, and this is Chanyeol," He pointed to a tall boy and when he spoke his voice was deeper that he was expecting. 

"So is there anything you need?" Chanyeol said.

"No but thanks." 

"Okay. See ya around!" Kyungsoo lips turned up into his heart-shaped smile and walked off. As expected math was boring as hell and the teacher kept repeating the same things over and over, fun. 


The next few classes passed by quickly. Then bam! Lunch time!

The lunches there actually looked edible. He grabbed his tray, said thank you to the lunch ladies, and looked for a spot to sit. He was looking around and he saw Chanyeol motioning him to come. Kyungsoo walked over and sat down with the group. 

There were about six people there, all chatting on and on about stuff Kyungsoo could care less about. "People listen up! This is Kyungsoo. Say hi everyone."

"Wow Baek, you mutht introduthe him like a kinder gardener." The blonde one across from him said. He had a lisp, cute. 

"What you say? This pickle's name is Sehun," He went through everyone in the group. "We have Luhan, Suho, Tao, Yifan or Kris, whatever you wanna call him, and Yixing."

"Kyungsoo eh?" Luhan said. "Nice to meet you. But first off let's set some boundaries. Sehun's mine," He wrapped a hand around Sehun.

"Tao's is mine." Yifan, Kris whatever protectivaly put his arm around Tao.

"Oh my god, do you have to ing do this?" Baekhyun said. Kyungsoo grinned happily. "Awwww your smile lookes like a heart!"

"You didn't notice that earlier?" Chanyeol said.

"I guess not."

The period ended to quickly and soon Kyungsoo was whisked to P.E. Turned out Sehun was in it two so that was nice. "Do you want to join any clubth?"

"Maybe," Kyungsoo replied to Sehun in the locker rooms. 

"Join the thcience club, you look nerdy enough," Sehun said eyeing Kyungsoo's glasses and braces.

"Well I won't be for long, I'm getting my braces removed next Saturday." Sehun let out a small giggle. 

P.E was an wipe. They had to run for a good five minutes and after had to do warm up exercises. Kyungsoo would definitely be sore tonight. Plus, there were people aiming specificaly at him durung dodge ball. Go easy on him he's the new guy. Yeesh. 

He had orchestra last. He got to chill and play a cello. Too bad he was sore. He could barely get the bow across the strings. It was awful. (I play the bass and cello in orchastra, comment what you play.)