Chapter Five

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach

Kyungsoo gave up. Minseok and Jongdae wern't going to kiss and made it awkward for the two of them. Satansoo at work. 

He was walking through the middle of the dance floor, trying to cordinate himself so he can find an empty room. Then a tall drunken person just totally ran into Kyungsoo. He looked down upon Kyungsoo with a look if complete hatred. He picked up Kyungsoo with by the collar of his shirt. "Why'd ya  do that?"

"Oh n-no reason! Please l-let go," Kyungsoo couldn't believe himself. He made a new years resolution not to get into a fight. Thanks drunken teenager!

"Nope," He raised his fist to hit him, but Jongdae appeared.

"Woah, woah, woah! Put him down! Your causing a scene! Don't want you gettin' a bad reputaition do we?" Kyungsoo looked around and saw all eyes upon them. Sheese. 

" off."

"Nope."

kyungsoo somehow got out of that incident with out a scratch. The guy ended up putting him down from being pulled away by a friend. 

The party went smoothly after that. People making out, spilling alcohol averywhere, and people not wearing pants. Kyungsoo went outside where there wa practically nobody. He sat down on the bench and faced the pool.

He felt his phone ring from his pocket  he pulled it out to see a text from Kai. Hey I bored can we hang out?

Its weird when Kai text him. Now don't ask him why, he's clueless. He text back: ya, where?

the park. Is that ok?

yeah

Kyungsoo didn't care that he left Jongdae there. Minseok was probably going to give him a ride like he always does. Anyways he got into the car and headed for the park. When he got there he saw Suho, Yixing and Chanyeol there. He got out and saw Suho and Yixing kissing.

"Naww! You make a good couple!" Kyungsoo was having a party inside his brain. Yixing never shutting up about Suho was very (not) fun. 

"I can't believe this is happening!" Chanyeol was looking at the two's linked hand. "Anyways, why are you here?"

"I'm meeting up with someone. Why?" 

Chanyeol wriggled his eyebrows. "Oh, who? Is is Kai? You've been hanging out a lot with him. Is there something you want to tell me?"

"No, we are just friends! Now shuddup and go kiss Baekhun- See, you're blushing," Kyungsoo halfway through the sentence, notice Chanyeol's mad blush. He saw a car pull up and saw Kai in the driver's seat. "Well Bye! Have *Wink* fun you two." He said at Suho and Yixing.

"Oh why hello good sir!" Kai said bowing to Kyungsoo.

"Why hello," Kyungsoo expected Kai to stand strait but nope. Kyungsoo had to pull up Kai. "Get up!"

"Sorry sorry!" He could hear the sarcasm in his voice. 

"What do you want to do?"

"Let's just go for I walk, I want to talk about somemthing,"

-Earlier that day-

"I'm going to do it!"

"No your not Kai, admit it!"

"Yes."

"No."

"WATCH ME!"

-Back to Hell (aka: Trump is president)

They took the long route around the park. It was really akward. There were couples evry were around here, all holding hands and . It didn't help that Kai had a massive crush on Kyungsoo. (Massive like his diiick!... what? Did you expect there not to be a joke? hunnie... its me we are talking about)

Kyungsoo got knocked over when I bike came through. People really need to get some manners. "Careful," Jongin grabbed  Kyungsoo's arm to steady him. "Soo?"

"H-hmm," 

"Can I kiss you?"

~~~~~~
A/N: YASSS BISH KAISOO IS HAPENING!!! Please choose: Date, heavy make out session, or some lovey dovey .
Thanks oo!!