Chapter Four

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach

"YOU... WHAT?! HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! YOU BEAT ME AT MY FAVORITE GAME! How could you," Kyungsoo was laughing really hard at Kai's anger. He was pushing Kyungsoo around. "You better stop laughing at my defeat, or pay the price."

Kyungsoo only laughed harder. "Oh it on, Do Kyungsoo," Kai said before lunging onto Kyungsoo and tickling him. Kyungsoo did it twice as hard.

His father looked up the staircase. What the frick is going on? He knocked their door and came in to see Kyungsoo on top of Kai tickling him. Kai looked up laughing. "I-s there haha, some-th-thing haha oh my god Y-ou need?" That Kyungsoo looked up to see his smiling father, shaking his head. 

"No no, I was just coming up to see why you two were making so much noise."

"Oh oka-" Kyungsoo didn't have time to finish. Kai took the chance and tickled Kyungsoo. "Oh my god DAD HELP HAHA ME!"

"No son. You have to fight your own battles," His father shut the door on the two boys. He went down stairs to his wife and she looked at him couriosly. "Tickle fight."

~~~~~~

Minseok's birthday party, there will be alcolol, everyone form his school, and no parents. Wow sounds like Kyungsoo's cup of tea. 

"Why are trying to save a lost cause?" Kyungsoo said to Jongdae as he spent a good hour picking clothes and putting on makeup. 

"And what does that mea- ," Jingdae messed up for the gazzilionth time.

"Why are you putting on makeup? You are just wasting time and the effort to a lost cause- your face," Kyungsoo had to duck quickly to dodge the hand that came hurling at his face. 

About a hour later he managed to finish the eyeliner (Like oh my god, whats with the eye liner bruh?) The bus ride was filled with a comfortable silence. And then Minseok's house. Let's just say, its a decent sized mansion. The driveway was full of cars, pretty obvious he invited the entire school again. It gets rediculous sometimes. He doesn't personally know half of the people there! And yet he invited them alll to his house for a celebration.

They found a parking spot and headed inside. The music was blaring in the huge living room. Hot and sweaty people were everywhere. And I mean everywhere. Even the pillars on the walls. "Jongdae? Wha-"

No where to be found. That little piece of . Kyungsoo had to resort to trying to find Jongdae or Minseok. And hopefully not when thay are together (Ya know what I'm sayin') He walked into the kitchen and saw Jongsae and Minseok talking. Not at all what Kyungsoo expected. 

Unexpected turn of events! They kissed and made out! Now that never happened with those two when Kyungsoo watched them like fangirls when they see their bias take off their shirt. "Just kiss already!" Kyungsoo was getting tired of this. It's been an half of an hour. Minseok looked up and blushed deeply. Jongdae looked as if a tomato gave him a slap to the face. 

Jongdae looked at Kyungsoo, " you Kyungsoo."

A/N: YEE ITS UP HALLELUJAH!! Soo I plan to do things like bonus chapters; things that are part of the story but just in separate chapters... you get it? Probs not but oh well I'm doing it.