Chapter Three

The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach

A/N: Okay.... I'm glad that this thing that I have going one right now is working because I don't know anything about the plot  and I'm making ot up as I go. I'm sorry if my updates are not long at all. I never like to burst out with thousands of words at once, andI was wondering if there should be . If you guys would want that at anypoint. Anyways..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clubs were to meet in their designated rooms after school. They went on till four. Kyungsoo was both happy to be cooking with someone hot enough to fry an egg, and being scared that he would be bleeding or burnt by the end. Kai, a disraction plus hot and sharp objects. Don't let Jongdae come near that kitchen.

"Kyungie," Kris said as he and Kyungsoo walked down the halls. 

"What?"

"Make sure you don't grow ovaries and let them explode," Kris laughed as Kyungsoo looked like a ballon as he flailed his arms to push Kris away. They were heading to the cooking club (Kyungsoo was fricking clueless to how people navigate the place.)

They said goodbye and kyungsoo walked into the room. It smelled of cake. What were you going to expect? Sunflowers?

Kai was there he sat down at one of the tables. He was texting someone by the way his fingers flew around the screen. Probably a girlfriend.

The time there was spent doing some load of thingie majigs that involved blah blah blah, and staring at Kai of course. He was the reason Kyungsoo joined. They were leaving and that's when Kai first noticed him. "Oh Kyungsoo! I didn't know you were in the cooking club."

"Well, I like to cook." Kyungsoo replied. He got a few stares from people around him. He blushed, he never liked attention from strangers. Kai saw Kyungsoo try to hide his blush.

"Why ya blushin'?"

"I don't know."

"Are you free tonight?" Kyungsoo looked up at him, and nodded his head, blush a bit deeper.

"Wanna hang out, we can go to the movies or something," Kyungsoo nodded a little to fast. Kai just asked to hang out with him. Him out of of all people!

Kai liked Kyungsoo, a lot. He had a cute face and was really sweet. He kept denying the fact that he liked Kyungsoo. He was strait. Right? Maybe, no.

The bus ride to the movies was awkward. Kyungsoo told his dad that he was going out. His father asked if it was Jongdae. Nope father you be wrong! He was going out with a hot guy!

"So, Kai what do you like to do?" Kyungsoo broke the scilence. To much awkward silence. 

"I dance," Kai looked away, embarassed.

"Oh that's so cool! Why are you embarrassed? I look like a chicken when I dance," Kyungsoo looked at Kai with a smile. Kai admired the heart-like smile. 

"Well I dance in ballet, People say that it's to feminine to be a ballet dancer"

"Oh come on. People are stupid." 

The movies. A place that made you broke (Like what the crap? A water is like five bucks.) Kyungsoo wanted to see the new horror movie that just came out a few days ago. Kai said no.... .

"Please! I'll buy you a lunch tommorrow!" Kyungsoo pleaded. 

Kai's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yes really!"

Boom that's how you do it. They got popcorn and the tickets and got into theater eight. They sat in the back around the left side. The movie was good, but it was almost ruined because Kai kept letting out loud yelps when there were jumpscares. To mess with him a bit, Kyungsoo poked him in the neck when the killer appeared.

They dicided to back to Kyungsoo's place, it was closer. "Mom, dad, I'm home!" 

Tinka barrled her way though the halls and laid sloppy wet kisses on Kai. He showed of his beautiful smile and pet Tinka. His mother appeared and pulled Tinks away. "Oh, who's this?"

"Kai," Kai offered his hand out to shake. 

"Hello, you can call me Mrs. Do," She turned to Kyungsoo. "Well have fun. Dinner will be ready in about a hour. Do you want to stay Kai?"

"No you don't have to," Kyungsoo nudged Kai.

"Oh come one. You always take the dinner offer if a Do offers one," Kai smiled.

"Okay, just let tell my mom." They went up stairs to Kyungsoo's bedroom. Kai looked around and saw very little decorations. The room was fairly sized and had plain white walls. There was a full sized bed in the corner and desk right beside it, on it was a really nice computer. A really nice computer.

"What do you want to do?" Kai broke the silence.

"Well I have a bit of homework to do, I don't know. Do you want to do homework together?"

"Plans for this evening, check," Kyungsoo smirked.