Prelude Five Part Two

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: Finally, we finish up the preludes and can get to the real story. Sorry for taking so long with all of these, hope you enjoyed!

Min Note: N/A

the Share house

author's corner

Meeting room five

— Jung Yeseul meets her roommate

Yeseul nodded along with YeJi's every enthusiastic word, keeping her amused and endeared smile to herself. She could tell just how important the Share House was to the younger, and it felt nice to participate in such a thing. Her roommate, Jihyun, seemed much less interested as she instead looked around the house with a semi-critical eye. It was easy to see from their first interactions that Jihyun was simply a fighter, she was the kind to get into arguments just for the sake of it.

That didn't worry Yeseul too much, however. She wasn't really the type to raise to bait.

"So, Yeseul Unnie, do you have a job?" Jihyun seamlessly inserted herself into YeJi's never-ending monologue of information, smiling at the two of them.

"Oh, yes, I work at a bakery. Outside of that, I um, well, I'm working on being a fashion designer," Yeseul confessed, albeit nervously. She wasn't used to being to open with the fact, but if they were going to be living together then it was best to just put it all out there. While she tugged at her shirt sleeve uncomfortably, Jihyun's expression changed from one of polite interest to absolute joy, and she just about lit up. The elder took a small step back at the sudden change on aura.

"Wow, fashion design? I love fashion! That is completely amazing. I have always been really interested in the making of clothes, different fabrics, and the like. Perhaps you can teach me some time?" She couldn't bear to squash her hopeful expression and nodded.

So at least we have one thing in common, She thought to herself, pushing her pale brown hair out of her eyes as YeJi led them away from their bedroom and back down the stairs. The designer eyed her roommate yet again, noting the graceful way she moved and carried herself. Something about it was very princess-like, and her attitude certainly spoke the same. There was a charisma to it, though, and Yeseul could not lie and say she wasn't intrigued by this new character in her life. Jihyun was a type of person she had yet to really get to know in her nearly-thirty years of life- Oh gosh, that old already- And she felt compelled to try.

After all, this was her new home and Jihyun was a part of that. She knew it was best for her to try and get along with everyone, particularly the one she would be sharing a room with.

"...And besides, you saw that bathroom for you two. Totally the best, but don't forget that everyone is allowed to use them. The only off-limits bathroom is mine since it's only entrance is through my bedroom, but if you just ask, I'll let you in," YeJi continued to ramble, "Ah shoot, look at the time. I'm a busy bee! Oh, but the bathrooms I was talking about, right- So yeah. The bathroom is yours for showering and stuff but it is open for communal use."

"That is disgusting!" Jihyun whined, "If everyone has a bathroom near their room, as well as the one downstairs, why would we have to use each other's?"

Yeseul knew the real question was, Why do they get to use mine?

"Because if you have to pee and Ultimate Unnie is showering, plus Hyerim from the bedroom next to yours is using the downstairs, do you need to wait if her bathroom, which is on your floor, is open for you? Imagine, you're about to explode you need to go so badly!" Yeseul nearly laughed at how serious YeJi seemed with her example. Jihyun continued to argue the point, but honestly?

Yeseul only felt her heart beat in excitement at the prospect of this new chapter in her life finally beginning.


"So we'll be done moving in before July... YeJi whispered to herself, closing her notes.

Share House Girls Move-in Dates

Hong Jihyun- Saturday, June 24th, 2017

Jung Yeseul- Saturday, June 24th, 2017