Prelude Two Part Three

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: That Sunmi gif though. Prelude two complete, I'm just kinda writing a bunch of them at the same time now. I missed writing.
 

Min Note: xxx

the Share house

author's corner

Meeting Room Two

— Jung Hyeonju meets her roommates

She felt bad immediately after sitting down with YeJi and her roommates. It was obvious the other two- Chaeyoung, Jimin, she'd remember those names- Weren't comfortable in their own skin. It wasn't quite something she could relate to, as Hyeonju had made the choice to be comfortable in her own skin, to ink it with tattoos and be herself.

Hyeonju was observant. She could see, plain as day, that Chaeyoung wasn't accepting something about herself. That was why she was so uncomfortable and seemingly out of tune with herself. Jimin simply seemed to have lacked the nurturing she probably needed to grow. She would curl into herself, stick to YeJi, and Hyeonju knew that behind the lack of self-care there was a lot of beauty.

As of now, though, she made herself not be too concerned. Neither seemed like they'd be her friends, sure, but she was certain she could deal living with them. YeJi certainly seemed to think so, and Hyeonju's instincts told her to trust the elder, despite her rather odd personality. She herself wasn't quite so typical, either. All in all, Hyeonju was fairly satisfied with how the meeting was going. Chaeyoung somehow kept up most of the conversation by bumbling her way about, very awkward with a lot of apologies, and she didn't share too much about herself. However, with some strategically placed questions, Hyeonju found herself knowing quite a bit about the younger. One of those things being she liked to be private.

"So, YeJi," Hyeonju began, taking a long drink of her sweetened coffee, "How many other girls have met their rooommates, besides us?"

"Only one other room has met up, so three girls. One of those girls is actually the youngest, she's moving in tomorrow. Her name is Hanli, she's full Chinese and isn't good at Korean, so I'd really like if you could all help her out," Hyeonju didn't miss the pointed look YeJi gave Jimin. Jimin was, after all, half Chinese. Perhaps she was fluent in Mandarin, then?, "They're all younger than you, even Chaeyoung. Hanli is the youngest, she's eighteen, and the oldest in that room is Kyungri, she was born in ninety-seven. Hyerim is moving in the day after tomorrow. They're all really...Nice girls."

That was encouraging. YeJi seemed to have held a different expression when talking about each girl. Hanli gave her a soft, endeared look. Hyerim's name had given her an air of amusement, and Kyungri had her face contorted a little exasperatedly. It give Hyeonju a bit of excitement. Ten other girls she still had to meet, to get to know. Hyeonju was confident she would get along with Chaeyoung and Jimin, so now it was only the others to worry about.

"Well, at least I know I'm not the youngest," Chaeyoung laughed a little, "Guess I have to be a good example for the younger girls, too."

"Just keep being yourself," Hyeonju advised, noting the way her words made the blonde stiffen a bit. Interesting...It certainly fit in with her earlier observation of the girl, "You seem pretty nice, so I'm sure the younger kids will be lining up to play with you."

Chaeyoung relaxed at the joke, grinning.

"YeJi," Jimin spoke, this time of her own volition, "You have to go, remember? Your parents..."

"Oh. Right," YeJi's voice hardened, and she downed the rest of her drink. Ah, another one with parental issues it seemed. Well, out of thirteen, of course a few would. Hyeonju filed the information away for later, "I'm getting out of here. Gotta see my parents about the house and all. You guys can stay as long as you like, get to know each other better or leave now too. Just make sure to exchange numbers, alright? Later!"

She was out in a flash.

"I actually have somewhere to be," Hyeonju started, "So let's exchange numbers and split. I'll pay for your drink, Jimin..."


YeJi's notes grew longer.

Share House Girls Move-In Dates

Han Jimin- Monday, June 5th, 2017

Jung Hyeonju- Monday, June 5th, 2017

Kim Chaeyoung- Thursday, June 8th, 2017