Prelude One Part Three

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: I lowkey can barely relate to Kyungri but at least my sister and her are hella similar-- Full Prelude One done! Whoo!


Min Note: Kyungri is hard to write-- But that's okay. Her character is nice!

the Share house

author's corner

Meeting room one

— Moon Kyungri meets her roommates

Kyungri was anxious to return to her schoolwork already. Just a few minutes into meeting her roommates and she wanted to return to a situation she was familiar with. She didn't get...People. She did not have a clue, and it worried her. She would be living with these two girls for at least a few months, and Kyungri was already annoyed with Song Hyerim. Whereas Hanli was quiet and nervous, Hyerim was loud and honestly? Embarassing to be with. She didn't have any sort of respect for the other shoppers. While YeJi kindly led them through the grocery shop- One that Kyungri had never been to before- Hyerim made a fool of herself by prancing through the aisles and carelessly tossing back what she didn't wait. She didn't like when one of the other three took too long in one place and was easily distracted.

For that reason, Kyungri was both relieved and a little pitying when most of the girl's attention was on Hanli. From what YeJi explained, Hanli was from a small Chinese village of sorts and knew very, very little Korean. YeJi had not brought either of her friends that were fluent in Mandarin- One was too "withdrawn" to be a translator and the other unwilling as she had a date that day. Which awkwardly left the youngest unable to communicate well with any of them. What a joy.

"So, YeJi, do you have a plan for the day?" She asked, biting her nail out of habit.

"Oh, yeah. We're gonna buy all kinds of food and head back to the house and make it! It's best to get to know each other over meals," The owner nodded to herself, "Though it might be hard of poor Hanli. Hopefully I can try out my new translator app at home- I left without charging my phone. Whoopsie~"

"I see..." Kyungri allowed the conversation to drop immediately. There wasn't anything else to add anyway. She simply followed the others, not intent on buying anything, and soon enough found Hanli by her side. Hyerim had (Thankfully) gone off on her own for a few moments, leaving everyone in a pleasant silence amongst the buzz of the grocery store. Hanli was quietly staring down at her basket, which only had a few items- Sponge cake, a savory cracker, and a bottle of water. Perhaps being from the country gave the girl a simple taste? There was only one thing she herself had thought of buying while there, and that was rose water. She could appreciate Hanli's quiet purchases, though. They spoke volumes about her.

So at least she didn't hate everyone, Kyungri reasoned to herself. Hanli's awkward situation was one that she sympathized with, not that anyone would know that with her ever-cold shoulder and expressions.

Hyerim would be a hard one to handle. She was frustrating after only twenty minutes...YeJi wasn't really her cup of tea either, but at least knew how to handle herself. Sure, strange jokes that had only Hyerim laughing and her passion for spiced cider were only so toleratable, but at the time time they weren't the worst. Not to mention, YeJi was the owner- It would be best to stay in her good graces. So Kyungri kept to herself and observed quietly from the sidelines.

"Hanli~" YeJi called, and began to speak with some difficulty in a language Kyungri didn't know. Mandarin, then.

The youngests' expression brightened, and she nodded.

"We're having ddeokbokki, which Hanli-yah really likes, and I asked if she wanted to learn how to make it. It took a lot of practicing to learn how to say it!" YeJi laughed, "I'll have to teach by example."

"YeJi Unnie! Look at this awesome vase of succulents I found!"

Kyungri suddenly had a feeling that living at the Share House was going to be a lot more interesting than she had initially assumed.


YeJi added happily in her notes.

Share House Girls Move-In Dates

Wu Hanli- Tuseday, May 30th, 2017

Song Hyerim- Thursday, June 1st, 2017

Moon Kyungri- Sunday, June 4th, 2017