Prelude One Part Two

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: <3 Thanks so Min for writing this~ Wasn't it so cute?? Hyerim seems like fun, can't wait to write about her~ Hope you enjoyed, please wait patiently for the next update!

 

Min Note: Whooo. It's done! And I'm not dead anymore. ^^; Sorry this took so long, orz. 

the Share house

author's corner

MEETING ROOM ONE

— Song Hyerim meets her roommates.

Hyerim looked at the time it was about 9:30 AM. Should I just go now? She thought. She was nervous about meeting her roommates. Would they like her? Would they not? Who were they like? Thoughts raced through her head, making her a bit dizzy. Relax Hyerim! You can do this! She cheered herself up before decided that arriving early wouldn't hurt anyone, so that's what she did. She slipped on her shoes, saying bye to her aunt, before leaving the house. She was glad they they decided to meet on a Sunday, it was her off day so she was completely free. 'I wonder what I should do after this.' She thought to herself as she was walking. 

She arrived at the designated grocery store by 9:45 AM so she decided to check her outfit to make sure she looked nice. She was wearing an oversized jean jacket that was a bit too big but looked nice with the rest of her outfit which consisted of a grey T-shirt, black jeans, and white tennis shoes. It was a rather unique style to most people, but Hyerim loved it. She looked good like that. Then she went on to check her hair. She had just gotten it highlighted that week so she hoped it looked good on her.

Hyerim waited for a bit before deciding to wander the grocery store. She might want some snacks for later. Besides, she had maybe another 15 or so minutes, depending on how diligent her roommates are. Oh shoot, isn't one of them foreign? Well, it didn't say foreign, but not great in Korean suggests foreign, right? She's going to have to learn whatever language it is that the foreign roommate speaks to help her. And her other roommate is a complete mystery. Yeji had said nothing of that one.. But it was alright. Hyerim will buy yummy snacks so all of them can share. 

Hyerim wandered the snack aisle for a while before spotting a figure that looked like Yeji. She walked over and sure enough, it was Yeji and someone else. She looked Korean so it had to be her other roommate, right? "Ah, Hyerim." Yeji called out to her. Hyerim smiled brightly and walked to Yeji. Yeji's bright smile and the other girls' uninterested look contrasted a lot, but that wouldn't stop Hyerim. "Hi Yeji! I'm Song Hyerim." She said rather happily to her roommate, but before the other could reply Yeji had caught sight of their other roommate. 

"Hanli~" Yeji called out. The two looked in her direction to see a rather cute girl around their age. She was wearing a bright pink knitted sweater over a thin purple shirt, ankle-length pants and almost-tennis shoes. They were the ones that had the heels. SHe looked absolutely adorable and Hyerim just couldn't contain her happiness. Especially when she tried to speak Korean. It was adorable! Hyerim couldn't take it and walked right up to the girl with a bright smile on her face. "I'm Song Hyerim, it's nice to meet you!" She said happily. The foreign roommate smiled back and replied in pretty good pronunciation, "I am Wu Hanli, pleased to meet you." It was so cute! 

They way she pronounced things were just too cute! Hyerim then moved out of the way. They still had another roommate to meet. Hyerim had looked up at Yeji and the other roommate. She honestly really like Hanli a lot, just from first glance, but she wasn't sure about her other roommate so much..