Prelude Three Part One

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!
header

Tsuki Note: Aaaaand here I am writing again. Min will probably write more soon, I just am having fun okay.
 

Min Note: xxx

the Share house

author's corner

Meeting room three

— Seomun Jihae meets her Roommates

Jihae sat next to YeJi with her arms crossed, pouting. The duo were sitting inside the house, actually, to meet her roommates. YeJi apparently had classes that Saturday and as such couldn't meet outside the home. Jihae had expected to get, like, treated to a meal or something when meeting her roommates, but nooo, YeJi had homework to do or whatever. They were sitting side-by-side in the downstairs living room, waiting for the others as the elder scribbled in a notebook. The blonde was, decidedly, bored and wanted to be entertained. Badly.

She pulled out her phone, shooting a quick text to Younggi.

Baby - Dinner tonight?
Sent @ 3:14 p.m.

He was quick to reply.

Daddy - Pick wherever you want to go, baby girl. I'll pick you up?
Sent @ 3:15 p.m.

Baby - New expensive Japanese place opened up just a bit away from your place. Just send a driver. I'll be pretty for you~
Sent @ 3:15 p.m.

Daddy- Did you get your allowance this month?
Sent @ 3:15 p.m.

Baby- Of course. Thank you, I'll spend it well. Should I stay over tonight??
Sent @ 3:16 p.m.

Daddy - Definitely, I have a business meeting out of town after tomorrow.
Sent @ 3:17 p.m.

Baby- Well the

YeJi cleared , and Jihae looked up, startled. The elder was now standing in front of her with two others- A girl with dyed orange hair and who was clearly going through an emo-rebellious phase, and a much plainer, soft looking girl. They all stared at her expectantly and Jihae put her phone face down. She had a slight feeling she'd missed out on something.

"Guess we'll do that again," The girl with dyed orange hair rolled her eyes. Jihae held back a scoff at her heavy eyeliner, "Lee Minyoung. Eighteen."

"I'm Jeon Jiwon, aged twenty. It's very nice to meet you," Her voice seemed to soothe some of the tension. Good.

"Nice to meet you!" Jihae couldn't help herself- Socialization was where she excelled, they just happened to catch her in an off moment, "I'm Seomun Jihae- Unique name, I know. I'm twenty-one, guess I'm the oldest in the room! I love your hair, by the way."

"Oh, thank you. It's a bit of a pain to take care of, with it so long, but I'm glad to hear you like it," Jiwon smiled lightly. Minyoung yawned.

"So, like, can we see the room you're giving us and just pick beds now, or...?" She fixed her stare on YeJi, who nodded.

"Yeah, just give me a sec to clean up my work," She kneeled by the coffee table, neatly piling her notes and piling everything on top of her textbook. She pushed it all to the corner and placed her pencil right against the book. Strange, Jihae hadn't taken her as the neat-freak type.

"So, Minyoung, are you a student or anything?" Jihae asked, trying to get anything positive out of the younger.

"Yeah. Ewha, music production. I work, too," She nodded to herself, "You?"

"Oh, I don't go to school or work. I just like to play around~" Jihae casually answered.

"So then what do you do with your time?" Jiwon interjected interestedly. The blonde noted her cute clothes. A patterned long top, black leggings, a tan half-jacket, cream scarf and reddish brown boots. Her makeup was naturally but she wore a glossy berry lipgloss. It clashed heavily with Minyoung's black, baggy American college sweatshirt, torn black tights, combat boots and heavy, dramatic makeup and Jihae's own light pink button-up, tan shorts, white tights and sneakers.

"I do a lot of shopping. And play horror games," She noted. Jihae was getting less and less excited as she noticed the slightly critical look in Jiwon's expression. Maybe these roommates weren't going to be as cool as she originally hoped.