Dear Miss,

〈 The Share House 〉 Opened by Nam YeJi! // Welcome Ladies! Please Get Ready To Move In!

Jeon Jiwon,

Hello hello hello! This is Nam YeJi, the owner of the home! I know we haven't corresponded in quite a while, I'm so sorry about that! You'd think with emails I'd be on top of it. Alas~ I was really busy trying to schedule the first three occupants' meeting.

Speaking of!

Jiwon, I would love to have you living with me. You seem very easy to get along with. <3 Also, can I say that I love your hair? So pretty! Ah, but yes, I hope it's not too late to offer you a room here. I've currently got you roomed with two other girls, both very near your age!

You really seemed to like the view from the downstairs bedroom so that's for you. But of course I'm sure we could make separate arrangements if you'd like! Things have really transformed since you were last here since that room now has a different bed setup. I think it's okay~

Also, about Holly- It's completely okay to bring her. I'd hate to ask you to separate. She's really cute, I could just bite her back! Your roommates don't have any pets so make sure to clean up her messes if any happen. She's an indoor dog, right? We'll have to slowly introduce her to Will, my future cat. However, please give me good dates for you to meet your roommates before moving in and when you'd like to move in!

-Nam YeJi

P.S. You don't mind cats. I hope.

 

(RIP Tsuki who didn't think about how to fit transgender and lesbian into her YeJi emails when she decided to bold and italicize the plotline names.)