FOUR

SILHOUETTE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“You did what?!”

“They were bullying him,” Chanyeol explained, “What was I supposed to do? Let them kill him?”

“I don’t know, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun sighed, “But putting yourself in harm’s way? I mean, what if they killed you instead?”

“Ow!” Chanyeol winced as Baekhyun dabbed at his wounds with a piece of cotton wool. His face was covered in bruises. A fresh wound was cut open just above his brow. His cheeks were black and blue. And he couldn’t open one of his eyes.

“To be honest, I didn’t think that much about it.”

“You’re lucky they haven’t done worse,” Baekhyun said, placing a bandage on Chanyeol’s brow.

“I’m lucky the headmaster walked past our class,” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun shook his head.

“How’s your friend doing, by the way?” Baekhyun asked, “Shouldn’t you go visit him or something?”

“He doesn’t really like visitors. Plus, he said he’s going to be fine,” Chanyeol replied, “He wasn’t injured that much anyway.”

“Right, cause you made yourself his human shield,” Baekhyun laughed.

“Guess I couldn’t stand to watch the small and weak gets bullied,” Chanyeol said, “It’s just not right, you know?”

“Yeah, I know,” Baekhyun said, applying ointment on the bruises on his cheeks.

“You just had to be the hero for everybody.”

Chanyeol laughed, “Gosh, I really missed having you around.”

“When you’re on vacation, I was having the longest month I’ve ever experienced.”

“Oh, really?” Baekhyun smiled, “How would you prove it? Because I don’t feel missed.”

“Why don’t I start with this?” Chanyeol said as he leaned in quickly and gave Baekhyun a peck on the lips.

He saw Baekhyun’s cheeks start to turn pink, and then red.

“Are you…blushing?” Chanyeol tried to hold in his laughter. Baekhyun punched him on the arm in return.

“You know what that does to me,” he said defensively, cupping both his cheeks.

“You’re so cute, you know that?” Chanyeol smiled before taking Baekhyun’s face in his hand.

He pulled him in for a kiss. This time, it lasted longer than the first one. Baekhyun could feel Chanyeol’s tongue demanding to move through his closed lips. Baekhyun gladly parted them. It was the first time he had ever felt another tongue in his mouth. Surprising himself, he liked it.

There was no saying how much time had passed as they were lost in their moments. When they broke away the kiss and pulled back the blankets, the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter