PROLOGUE

SILHOUETTE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Midnight.

            He was sprawled across his bed, fast asleep when he felt a cold soft breeze blowing on his face and he opened his eyes. He was greeted by a pair of beautiful eyes only inches away from his.

            “B…Baek?”

            “Hi, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun smiled warmly at Chanyeol. Chanyeol rubbed his eyes drowsily and tried his best to keep them open. A smile found its way across his face. He couldn’t contain the happiness inside of him any longer. Chanyeol smiled broadly as he sat right up on his bed, making it bounced up and down.

            “Where have you been?” Chanyeol asked, “I haven’t seen you in a month!”

            “Oh, I was on a vacation with my family, didn’t you know that?” Baekhyun replied, scratching the back of his head, “Sorry, I thought you knew.”

            “Nah, it’s okay,” Chanyeol said, “You’re here now, that’s all that matters.”

            “I missed you so much, Chanyeol.”

            “I missed you too, Baekhyun.”

            Baekhyun moved closer and they snuggled close in each other’s arms. Both of them lay back down on the soft pillows, still in each other’s embrace. They stared up at the dark ceiling and pretended that they were looking at the star-filled night sky.

            “You’re so warm, Chanyeol,” Baekhyun commented as he squirmed in Chanyeol’s blanket, as if desperate for warmth.

            “Oh, real

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter