EPILOGUE

SILHOUETTE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Chanyeol opened his eyes. The bright light blinded him before he could shield his eyes. When he could finally adjust to the brightness, he sat up and looked around. His eyes darted everywhere as he tried to take in his surroundings.

First thing he noticed was – white. Everything was white. Chanyeol thought that he had gone blind. White ceiling and white walls everywhere he looked. There was nothing else in the room except for a table, a chair and the bed he was sleeping in. They were all in white.

Uneasily, he pushed himself off the bed and walked towards the table. It was full of photos scattered across the surface. Blank pages and crumpled papers were everywhere. Pencils and pens stood untidily beside the pencil holder.

Chanyeol slightly pushed away the chair that was blocking his way. His eyes ran across the contents on the table. He ran his fingers through the endless stacks of photos.

They were photos of his memories.

Photos of Baekhyun.

Photos of himself.

Photos of them.

Chanyeol couldn’t help but smiled as he looked at the photos. He picked them up as he traced his fingers over each of them, as if touching something precious to him. He let the photos – one by one – fall from his hand and onto the table as he let each of them go.

He stopped when he found a photo of Baekhyun smiling towards the camera. Chanyeol smiled back instinctively. Baekhyun’s smile was so beautiful Chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter