Myoui

24Hours

 

Oh, it was a beautiful morning... The sun was shining in the sky, the birds in the trees chirped gleefully, the morning breeze blew so pleasantly...

FINALLY, the day Momo was waiting for - the first day of classes in the second year of dance school. She would finally go back to the classes and the routine she loved so much.

A certain someone didn't seem nearly as excited, though. Momo knocked on the door to no response. She knocked again and... no, nothing. Well, whatever. Momo opened the door to find her sister still in bed, sleeping (more like hibernating). She took a deep breath and walked in without making any sound. She made her way towards the bed and jumped on top of her.

"WAKE UP SANA, WE HAVE CLASSES AGAIN!" She yelled, shaking her up.

Sana opened her eyes and looked at her sister like she was crazy, trying to figure out what the hell was going on. She squinted, then rolled back to her side, burying herself back underneath the blanket. Momo shifted to her side, climbing off of her.

"Sana... why am I the only one excited? You're making me feel weird." She asked with a pout.

"Let me sleep..."

"If you stay in bed, you can't see Tzuyu..."

The blanket flew with a sudden movement from now wide awake Sana jumping off from her bed. Momo was almost knocked over.

"Oh my god you're right! This year, I get to see Tzuyu every day!"

Momo smiled and stood up.

"Right, go wash up and get dressed. I'll be downstairs making breakfast for me and for my baby sis." Momo said, passing by Sana, messing up her hair.

"Hey! I'm only 15 minutes younger than you! Why do you still think that makes you my older sister?! We're twins!" Sana said, frustrated.

"Hai, hai. You're still my cute baby sis, and I'm still your onee-chan."

And with that, Momo left her sister's room and went downstairs, leaving Sana with a cute, embarrassed smile.

Sana and Momo are fraternal twins, and they spend a lot of time together, since they mostly have to live only with each other and take on all the responsibilities over the house. Their father is a commercial pilot, so he's barely home. Their mother... well, she's been gone since they were 4.

They are not only sisters, but also best friends, the person they love and trust the most in each other's lives. Since they grew up without a mother and their father was very busy with work, they lived most of their life with their grandmother. On their 18th birthday, their father surprised them with a bigger house for all three of them. He can't enjoy it much though, as he usually can't afford to stay home for more than a few days at a time.

They don't have any reasons to complain, though. They have a big house, they're studying dance at Tokyo's school of Dance and Arts... It was hard growing up without a mother and with a very absent father, but they are grateful for the sacrifices he makes to give them a good life. He loves his daughters more than anything in the world, and they have always been understanding about his lifestyle.

Now, finally, the second year of their Backup Dancer course was about to start. She was somehow especially excited about that day. She never stopped dancing of course, not even during vacations - because she and Sana attend extracurricular classes, as well. They go to a dance academy and they attend KPOP dance classes, since the both of them love KPOP.

After breakfast, and as always, Momo drove them to school in her motorcycle.

When they arrived, Momo parked her moto. Like a movie, they got off of it and took off their helmets, Momo waving her long platinum blond hair, and Sana waving her just-dyed pastel pink hair, catching the attention of most of the new students. They were quite popular at school, both due to their looks and talent.

Sana looked around, searching for her girlfriend. She also managed to enroll in their school and she was now a first year Dance and Vocal student.

"Are you going to wait for her?" Momo asked, grabbing her backpack.

"No need to, she's here!" A grin grew on her lips and her eyes lighted up. "TZUYU!!!"

She had been so loud, nearly everyone turned their heads to look at her.

Tzuyu smiled back and walked quickly towards her girlfriend with her arms wide open, ready for a hug. Sana took a step in her direction and embraced the younger yet taller girl in a tight hug. That simple action caught even more attention from the other students, who were now gossiping and whispering about who was the tall girl kissing the cheek of the mighty Hirai Sana, the girl at least half of the school boys wished to date. Sana didn't really care about having people talking about her or knowing she had a girlfriend. In fact, she actually preferred people to know, especially boys. That way they knew she was already taken. And they would also know Tzuyu was taken before they could even think about making a move. Perfect.

Momo stood there awkwardly, watching them act like a lovey-dovey couple. Thankfully, Tzuyu's older sister arrived to keep her some company.

"Hey, Pinky."

"Hey, Momo! Excited for classes?" Pinky patted Momo’s shoulder.

"Yes! And I wanna go inside and these two don't let go of each other..." Momo said, clearly annoyed. "SANA! I don't wanna be late!"

Sana looked at her sister without letting go of Tzuyu's embrace.

"Fine, go ahead. I'm still not done hugging Tzuyu." And she buried her face again on the taller girl's neck. Tzuyu just smiled cutely and kissed the crown of Sana's head.

"Urgh, fine!" Momo her heels and started walking away towards the entrance, followed by a giggling Pinky.

"Hey, wait for me Momo-neechan!" Sana cried, running after her, dragging Tzuyu by her hand.

"See, you're just like a baby sis." Momo messed up her hair again, making Sana pout cutely.

Sana had to say goodbye to her beloved girlfriend because they were almost late for first period and she was sure Momo would murder her if they were late. Sana also didn’t want Tzuyu to be late on her very first day and cause a bad first impression.

---

After two lessons, it was lunch time and they could rest and have a nice meal together. Sana couldn't be happier. Last year, it was just her, Momo and Pinky all the time at school. Now, that Tzuyu was also there, Sana seemed like a different person. More excited, motivated, energized. That also meant doing cute couple-y things with Tzuyu while completely ignoring Momo and Pinky, who had to get used to it.

They had lunch at the cafeteria and then went to take a walk outside, since the spring weather was really good.

Momo was really curious to know what the next class would be about. They didn't have it last year... something called 'Project'. Such a cryptical name for a class rang no bells in Momo's brain at all.

Then finally, it started. They were in dance studio number 7, where they had classes earlier that day. The teacher arrived.

"Good afternoon, class." Yuta, the street dance teacher said, taking a look at the familiar faces there from his street dance classes. "I know you may be wondering what kind of class is this called 'Project'." The class nodded quietly, waiting for the explanation. At least Momo felt a little better realizing she wasn't the only clueless one. "Well, it's a new idea that the administration had this year and I must admit I really like it. The point of this class is that you're going to collaborate with the first year students of the Dance and Vocal course. That way, you can mentor them and they can learn from you. Both of you will have a great learning experience, since you will be playing the roles you've been training for."

Sana cocked her head and raised an eyebrow.

"Wait, so that means..." Sana whispered to Momo, her face lighting up and almost flashing from happiness as realization hit her.

"Welcome your new colleagues." Yuta sensei finished with a proud smile.

About ten people entered the room. Sana had to control herself not to scream from happiness seeing her baby girlfriend entering the room. Just as she expected, she would have a class with her and she could jump from happiness.

Momo carefully observed each person that entered the room, until her eyes stopped at the last person that stepped in. Her face softened and she gulped looking at her, as her lips went slightly apart. No way she was mistaking her... just her hair was enough for Momo to recognize her. Long, straight, dark yet bright red hair, with long bangs ending just above her beautiful eyes. Those perfect lips and the cute moles on her face. That girl was so... out of this world beautiful. Even dressed in black leggings and a simple black tee. The way she looked shy in front of everybody, looking around waringly, her face as if glad she hadn't caught anyone's attention. It was only natural, with Tzuyu in her class. She was always the one who caught everyone's attention. But she was wrong. Momo's attention was fully on her.

Momo didn't realize how intensely she stared at her. She knew her. She leaned closer to Sana to whisper.

"Sana... It's... It's her..."

"Yes!!! I know, right? Tzuyu is here, and I'm going to have a class with her!" Sana beamed, with her arms flailing in excitement.

"No, not her."

Sana looked at her and frowned.

"Who, then?"

"The Black Swan... Myoui Mina."

---

A/N: Hello everyone! Yey first chapter is up <3 Please do tell me what do you think of it!!! The second chapter is also finished, so I'm gonna post it in a few days! <3