Something's fishy

Stay with me

SinB's POV

We had some noodles for lunch. My hand was almost trembling when I was using the chopsticks. What's worse was that my left shoulder was getting a bit sore. Luckily I have my KT-tape in my bag. I better put some on before the afternoon practice.

After lunch we walked back to our practice room. We didn't go straight into the vigorous dance practice, since we were all filled with food. We all sat on the floor for a chat. Yerin-unnie was playing a game on her ipad when she suddenly asked me, "Oh right, SinB-ya, where's your ipad? I don't see you using it today?" I guess she asked because I always watch fancams and stuff on my ipad during our breaks. "Oh I left it in the dorm. There's nothing much to see anyway..." Oops, almost slipped.

"Oh, I need to use the washroom, we'll talk later~" I grabbed my bag with the KT-tape and went to the washroom.

Sowon's POV

"She's acting strange, isn't she?" I asked the others. "Yeah...she's came alone for practice..." Umji said. "And she was being extra strict with the choreography today..." Eunha added. "She doesn't do what she usually does during breaks..." Yerin said. "Oh wait! Leave that topic for a while...I think SinB just took her KT-tape with her, didn't she?" Yuju suddenly asked.

"Aigoo...I am off to check on her in the washroom." I stood up and told the rest.

I found SinB in the washroom, with her left sleeve rolled up. She was trying hard to apply the KT-tape to the shoulder area.

SinB's POV

I was struggling with the KT-tape when I heard a sigh, and someone helped me keep my sleeve up. I looked up and saw Sowon-unnie.

"Aigoo...what should we do with our dongsaeng who gets hurt all the time. I was so right to give you a first-aid kit as Christmas present." she said.

"I'm not hurt..." I argued. "Yet! You are not hurt yet, but you are going to, if you continue practicing today." Sowon-unnie interrupted. "But we're not done with the choreography check yet!" I opposed. "No objection! We've gone through this a thousand times, and you could get everything on point blindfolded!" she said. "But we could have done it better!" I exclaimed.

Sowon-unnie stared at me for a second. "I know you want us to improve. But can we do it with you hurting yourself?" "I am not in pain..." I lied. "Both of us know that is a lie. Listen to unnie, we'll talk it over with the rest of them." She silently helped me put on my KT-tape, then she took my hand and headed back to the practice room.

 

*Author's message*

I know it's getting a bit lame...sorry _(:3