A long night

Stay with me

"Ah, Eunbi-yah, you are finally out! It took you quite some time in the bathroom." Eunha-unnie was sitting on Umji's bed. Apparently she was waiting to use the bathroom.

"Sorry, Eunbi-unnie, I thought you had your shower already. It's so cold today I didn't want to step out of the hot water LOL." I pulled on a joking tone. I took a glance at Umji and Yuju-unnie. Umji was already sleeping, and Yuju-unnie was spreading out her blanket, getting ready to sleep. Great, I guess they didn't hear anything.

It's not like I don't like to share my feelings with my members. I love them and I would like to tell them stuff, but I was not sure what's happening with me. I just needed some time to think. I climbed back onto my bed and started to dry my hair with a towel, my eyes wandered to the ipad. With one hand drying my hair, I browsed twitter on the ipad again with another hand. I was trying to find out the reason why sceneB-nim deactivated the account. Someone must know something. I was wrong. I scrolled past many tweets, but all were either asking why or shouting out that they hope sceneB-nim will be back. sceneB-nim deactivating was a shock to everyone. The reason was nowhere to be found.

"Ah, SinB-ya, you know what? I just talked with Sowon-unnie about the Golden Disc Awards, and she told me that we will have awesome outfits this time!" Eunha-unnie finished her shower and was climbing onto her bed, opposite to mine.

"Oh really...Eunha-unnie, I am really tired so I will sleep now. Can you turn off the lights after you are done?" I yawned loudly and asked.

"Huh? Oh sure." Eunha-unnie was a bit confused. I don't usually sleep this early. I always chat with her for a long time before I go to sleep, but today I really didn't feel like chatting. I had loads of stuff on my mind.

Eunha-unnie turned off the lights. I curled myself into a ball, pulling my legs close to my chest. I shut my eyes, but my brain was still operating in top gear.