Are you there?

Stay with me

"Good, so we are all clear now. We'll start our afternoon practice very soon, and SinB seonsaeng-nim, please help us with monitoring." Sowon-unnie announced.

"Yes PB leader-nim!" I answered. Sowon-unnie acted like she was going to hit me and I giggled. It was nice to talk things over. Sometimes you just tend to shove yourself into a blind alley without knowing it, and you just need someone to pull you out. I was lucky to have my lovely friends by my side.

The day passed in a jiffy as we practiced. We were back in the dorm and I was lying on my bed when my eyes landed on the ipad. I decided to watch my favourite Big Bang-sunbaenim's episode of Weekly Idol. "Umji-yah, are you done with your shower? Wanna watch Weekly Idol together?" I shouted. "Sure~" Umji shouted back from the living room. She climbed up to my bed and we watched the episode together.

"Omo! T.O.P sunbaenim is sooooo funny!" "Gwiyeo~" "Oh my gosh, Seung-Ri sunbaenim knows our song!" "Aww...Tae-Yang sunbaenim doesn't know it T.T" "Anyway, he's still great XD~" "GD-sunbaenim's girl group dance is so cute!!!" "OMG! They are going to do the x2 dance!" Umji and I laughed and smiled throughout the episode.

"Aww...just if I have to record Idols are the Best corner on that day...they are simply awesome!" I exclaimed. Umji went back down and prepared for sleep. I was just going to find something else to watch on youtube when I decided to click on that familiar name on the subscription bar. Well, a lil' check won't hurt.

"OMG!!!" I yelled. "What's wrong?" cried Umji, Eunha-unnie and Yuju-unnie from below. "Some videos are back on the channel!" The latest fancams appeared!

"Wow, that's great!" Eunha-unnie said. "Maybe she was just trying to tidy up the channel and stuff?" Yuju-unnie suggested. "Now I guess you can have a good night's sleep :)" Yuju-unnie said.

"Eveybody ready for lights out?" Umji asked. Then she turned off the lights. Eunha-unnie and I had a chat as usual in the dark before sleep. She was excited about Golden Disc Awards on Friday. We haven't been seeing our buddies for a while, and our idol friends too!

Eunha-unnie fell asleep soon. The practice we had today was kind of exhausting. I took one more look at the ipad before I surrendered to sleep.

Maybe...she's still there?

 

*Author's message*

I think I will end this fanfic very soon if not in the next chapter (I'm not sure though, coz I type and I think lol)...coz school is starting very soon OTL

I just lost a part time job ytd night _(:3  (sorry for being so random lol)