Too much

Stay with me

"Eunbi-yah~" I could hear Umji's voice before the practice room door opened. "Umji-yah~" I answered, still lying on the floor. The door opened, and all the members came in.

"Ya! Did you come here early to sleep?" Sowon-unnie asked jokingly. "Aniyo~" I whined with a bit of aegyo.

"SinB-yah, why did you come so early? Is there something wrong?" Yuju-unnie asked with a concerned look. Ah...Yuju-unnie has always been the sensitive one.

"Nothing...I just slept a bit too much and had nothing else to do." Nothing special, just a teeny-weeny lil' bit of worry or whatever feelings leftover from last night's thoughts. I guess I was fine in general.

"Ah! I told you so~ So, are we going to start practicing now?" Eunha-unnie asked. "Well, how about you guys do some warm-up first, while I rest for a while?" Phew! What a workout I had! My arms and legs feel like jelly now.

Very soon, they finished the warm-up routine. I picked myself up basically with pure will and determination. "Ok, let's start now...let's start with Navillera, we'll do the whole thing once first, then fix the details."

We danced and danced in loops, with strength and preciseness. We had a couple of short breaks in which we watched our recordings and check our moves and expressions, then we continued until lunch time.

"I am hungry...how about having lunch first before continuing with the practice?" Umji asked with aegyo. "Gwiyeo~ Sure, let's have lunch first!" Sowon-unnie decided. I nodded in agreement as I looked at the clock.

Umji and I linked arms and walked in front of the rest.

Yuju's POV

"I think there's something wrong with SinB... don't you think she's putting too much effort in the practice today?" I asked, "I mean...practicing hard is good, but isn't this too much?" "True, she's really SinB seonsaeng-nim today." Eunha added. "Well...it's good that we get a chance to improve...I am a bit worried though, about her old shoulder problem. I'll ask her about it later." Sowon-unnie concluded.

We went to a restaurant nearby, and enjoyed our meal. SinB seemed to be her dorky self.