Hide and seek

Stay with me

I had a good night's sleep, and in the next morning, I was delighted to find that the fancams became accesible again, and the fansite reopened. Those contained great memories of the past two years. However, to my disappointment, there was still no sign of SceneB unnie on twitter. I wonder if that unnie will still come and watch our performance...we would be performing at the Golden Disc Awards the next day, and we would be having a fansign and a performance on the day after next... Anyhow, I decided not to think too much and focus on the performance preparations. We had such a busy day doing rehearsals and stuff, so I didn't have much time to think anyway. I could hardly dry my hair before I fell into a deep sleep, not to mention to think about anything.

We started the day really early the next day, the day of the Golden Disc Awards. We had to visit the shop to set our hair, and we had loads of things on our to-do list before the real performance. The details of our performance and the special transition steps occupied my mind before the ceremony started. We got a bonsaeng, and I was so happy. Sowon-unnie made the speech mainly, but I just wanted to show our buddies how much I love them! Inside, I was screaming hard: "Buddies saranghae!!!" Thanks for loving us. Especially those who witnessed us grow since debut. Those who once criticized us, those who left us...all those who gave us attention, thanks. Thanks for making Gfriend the Gfriend on the stage today. For a split second, I wondered if that unnie would be watching us among the audience. But that thought didn't linger for too long, since it was our turn to perform on the stage.

There was an accident on stage. Sowon-unnie slipped while we were performing "Navillera" and sprained her ankle slightly. I was proud of her being able to catch herself from the slip and continue performing gracefully despite the accident. The rest of the night was enjoyable, despite me being caught sneaking snacks by a fan. How embarrassing >.

I was about to sleep when I decided to look for fancams for our performance. Someone would have taken fancams, right? It's just for monitoring purpose. That's what I told myself, though part of me was hoping that I would come across any news about that unnie.

Just as expected, there's nothing new in the Scene #B channel. However, to my surprise, there were quite some fancams taken for the whole group, and there were more than one fancam of me alone! Wow, my guess was that since there was a high possibility that SceneB-unnie would not be taking fancams, some who don't usually do it decided to take it just in case. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to see my own fancam. I was kind of flattered by that.

I scrolled to the comments section of a fancam of me. There's one comment that caught my eye. Someone was saying that he or she missed SceneB unnie. Ah...yes...unnie, will I see you again?

 

*Author's message*

Sorry that I couldn't finish it yet...I am kinda stuck at the last part OTL