Stay with us

Stay with me

On the next day, we had a fansign for our seasonal greetings. It has always been fun to have fansigns with our buddies. Their happy faces have always made us feel loved. Sometimes, our buddies would also have interesting stories to tell. Ah! One great highlight of our fansigns is fancams. Our buddies enjoy watching those.

SceneB unnie used to take fancams of me during fansigns. Some filming me casually chatting with her, and some taken without me knowing. But this time... I would probably be appearing in Sowon-unnie's fancam LOL. Sowon-unnie pulled me into her fancam. I could imagine our buddies talking about Tom and Jerry in the comments. Let Tom-and-Jerry line rise. XD

Despite not being able to see that unnie, I had a great time with other buddies. Many familiar faces, and some new faces. I guess I am getting used to the inevitable.

Then we headed to another performance, in which Sowon-unnie missed some moves during "Gone with the Wind". I didn't know that until I watched the fancam. Yep. I watched fancams again. It was funny to see unnie stand there puzzled all of a sudden. You know that's what sometimes happen. We memorized the choreographies, and we usually dance without thinking about what moves we have to do. But when we suddenly think about it, we go all blank, until our bodies take control and continue with the dance. Anyhow, more practice was necessary. We focused more on the title songs recently since those were performed during the year-end stages. Yep, call me seonsaeng.

With schedules of performances and recordings occupying most of our time, 15th January arrived. The day before our 2nd anniversary.

2nd anniversary. Two years ago, it didn't feel real that the day of debut came. I couldn't believe that it has already been two years. I was not sure if we would be having a V Live in celebration of our anniversary, but I would really like to spend some time with our buddies. I thought about a lot of things these few days and I had so much to say to our buddies.

Because of their love, I will work hard. Gfriend will work hard. We would be improving every single day. We would show those who support us great performances. There would be 3rd, 4th, 5th...nth year with Gfriend.

To those who loved us, we have gone through a lot together. You will stay with us, right?

To those who didn't like us, we will be stronger and stronger. You will definitely appreciate our work in the days to come.

To those who left us, we would not just let you leave. We will shine brighter in each and every comeback, and you will be welcomed back to our family. You will.

We will work hard, please anticipate.

You have been watching Gfriend. Saranghae juseyo~

 

*Author's message*

I think I will end the fanfic here. Thanks for reading!

#2YearsWithGFRIEND