Chapter 2

Cast A Spell

"So Sana gets to skip a few classes because of this witch permit exam thingy?" Dahyun asked curiously. It was school lunch time and Dahyun, their only human friend who knows their secret, joined them.

"But what's the fun of skipping classes for an exam. And not to mention that this exam is the most important for witches" Momo said while shoving food to .

"She better pass this time" Mina muttered through clenched teeth.

"I think it's better for us if she fails" Dahyun said. The two witches head snapped at her direction with curious glances. "Why?" They asked.

"Because I mean its Sana. Even without magic she's already a walking disaster. Like do you remember the time she helped the janitor clean the school. She splashed buckets of water on the floor and students slipped on it. Just imagine mops standing on the floor and cleaning on its own. Students will die out of fear" Dahyun gestured her hand in the air.

"You are just exaggerating things" Mina said but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about the things Dahyun mentioned. Sana came in out of nowhere and sat beside Mina hitting her head on the table with a loud groan.

"What? How did you do?" Mina asked. Sana let out another groan.

"What did you do this time?" Momo asked.

Another loud groan came as a reply and Mina reached her limit as she pulled the girls hair forcing her to look at Mina.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO THIS TIME?" She whispered threateningly.

"I just flipped out on this little girl named Yeri who kept teasing me. So when the examiner handed the wand to me I wanted to cast a spell on that cheeky devil but it turned out that I accidently turned the examiners hair into grass" Sana muttered while playing with her fingers trying to avoid any and all eye contact with Mina.

"YOU WHAT?" The three asked in shock. Dahyun started laughing with an "I told you so" at Mina who gave a dissapointed look to Sana.

"Better luck next time" Momo said patting Sana's head.

"The results will come out tonight right?" Dahyun asked.

"What's the point of it? she's gonna fail anyway. I lost all hope on her now" Mina said.

"A moment of silence for another failed witchcraft permit exam" Momo muttered and looked down as if she was serious. The silence however didn't last long as another ruckus started at the other side of the cafeteria.

"You witch! You think you can deceive me with that kindness crap of yours" Chaeyoung shouted jumping on the tall girl's shoulder who tried to shake off the girl.

"What the hell's wrong with you, you DWARF!" Tzuyu shouted back after she succefully took the girl off of her shoulder and keeping her in a head lock.

"Let me go you WITCH!" Chaeyoung shouted again as she tried to escape from the taller girl's strong grip.

"Tsk!Tsk!" Dahyun said looking at the fighting duo "They are at it again"

Momo looked at the duo "why does she keep calling her witch? I mean is it a curse word or something?"

Sana kept her chin on her hand and stared at Tzuyu "She is so strong" she muttered dreamily

Mina was also silently watching the fighting duo.

"I don't know what you two see in them" Dahyun said turning around to face Mina and Sana who were both watching their crush. As Dahyun said it both of them looked at her with a confused expression.

"I mean okay Tzuyu is beautiful and one of the most popular girl's of the school but I don't understand why Mina has a crush on Chaeyoung?"

"What do you mean?" Mina asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I mean you are also one of the most popular students of the school and you are smart and beautiful too but I don't understand why you hang around with us losers who are nothing" she said gesturing towards Sana,Momo and herself and receiving a "hey" from the offended two witches.

"Anyway I thought you and Tzuyu will be a perfect match but you just had to have the biggest crush on that smol bean Chaeyoung who always try to fight with Tzuyu for no reason. Can you just tell me what us it about Chaeyoung that she draws your usually ignorant attention to her so easily" Dahyun asked leaning on the table looking at Mina curiously.

Mina looked at Chaeyoung who was now trying to reach out to Tzuyu's head to pull her hair but failing due to her lack of height.

"I don't know" she answered shortly.

"I have analysed all of you and I came up with conclusions on your love lifes" Dahyun said joining her both hands on the table and looking at the three witches like she was about to give a big news. Sana and Mina looked at Dahyun with confused eyes. Momo didn't even bother to look up from her food.

"And what are those conclusions?"

"Firstly, YOU" she pointed at Mina "You are a coward that can't express her love to the one you love even though there is a high chance of her reciprocating your feelings unless she's an idiot so I suggest you confess to her" 

"Secondly, YOU!" She pointed at Sana. "I suggest you give up on Tzuyu and lower your expectations in the love department cause your just hopeless just like you passing that witch exam"

"Finally, YOU!" She pointed at Momo who for once stopped eating and looked at Dahyun. Mina and Sana folded their hands and looked from Dahyun to Momo anticipating what's going to happen next with amused expressions.

"You are just a clueless idiot who doesn't know anything and I don't know how to solve that" Dahyun said.

"I'm not clueless. I know who I love" Mono said with a serious expression. Mina and Sana's eyebrows raised as they curiously looked at Mono.

"Who?" Dahyun asked with hopeful eyes.

Momo's lips curved in to the brightest smiles as she looked at the curious people's eyes and answered.

"My food ofcourse" she answered and then continued eating again. Dahyun's head dropped to the table with a loud thud and groan.

"What was I even expecting?" She said.

Sana leaned her head towards Dahyun and whispered in her ear.

"Well I would suggest the same advice you gave me cause you are just as hopeless as me" Sana said smirking.

--------------------------------------------

"SHE WHAT?" The two asked in shock.

So Jihyo repeated again. But the Three witches expression remained the same with their mouths wide open.

Jihyo waved her hand infront of the three trying to get them back to reality. Sana was the first one to come out of shock as she jumped up and down.

"Yaay!!! I passed. I finally passed after all these years. I can finally do magic" She said running around the house.

 

A/N: this is just the beginning of all the magic and spells. Hope you enjoy. And by the way I didn't proof read so there'll be a lot of mistakes.