Chapter 3

Cast A Spell

"I'm telling you guys she's planning something big" Dahyun half whispered half yelled. But the two witches ignored as one kept on eating chips and the other one played game on her mobile phone.

"Tell me Dahyun what makes you think like that?" Mina asked not looking up from her phone. They were walking through the school corridor. It was still too early for their classes to start.

"Oh c'mon! She has been wanting to get her magical powers for four years! FOUR DAMN YEARS! And when she finally got it she's not using even an ounce of it" Dahyun lifted her hands up trying to show her point.

The two witches finally looked at her with one eye brow raised.

"So?" They asked in unison.

"Come on! Mina you are the smart one here" Mina just shrugged and gestured for Dahyun to continue.

"This is the calm before the storm! The universe is giving signs. She's planning something big and I know when she does use her magical powers there'll be a lot of mess" Dahyun said.

"Dahyun! She has been deprived of her magical powers for so long and she has finally got it. Just let her do what ever she wants and create a mess. You won't be the one to clean it anyway" Mina said. Dahyun looked at Mina with glaring eyes.

"I warned you. That's all I can do" Dahyun said and stomped away from the duo showing her anger from each step she took. Momo and Mina looked at the retreating back of their friend.

"Should we go after her?" Momo asked.

"Let her cool off" Mina suggested.

"But she has a point. Sana is planning something. She even told us to go before her" Momo said taking some chips and putting it in .

"I know. Just let her be" Mina said as she continued her game.

"What if she makes a mistake?" Momo asked.

"We'll solve it. How bad can it be?"

"Yeah I shouldn't worry when you're here" Momo smiled.

"Hei guys wait" The said duo turned around to see the girl they were just talking about. Sana ran up to them and took deep breaths.

"I thought I would be late for class" She said as the trio started making way towards their class.

"Good morning" Tzuyu said to the trio and went along the corridor saying the same greeting to other students.

Sana held on to her chest.

"She said good morning to me" She muttered dreamily.

"She says good morning to everyone. Things you have to do when you are popular" Momo said.

"Yeah she probably knows you as the clumsy stupid one in school" Mina said. Sana could only pout as the said facts were true.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Why are we hiding here? And why is there a bag floating up there?" Momo asked her clumsy friend.

"Yeah and why are we hiding?" Mina asked. They were currently hiding behind a wall of the corridor.

"What are you up to Sana?" Dahyun who was also there asked curiously glaring at Sana. But Sana didn't seem to notice as she was peeking at the corridor.

"Oh just hush! I'll answer your questions later Tzuyu is coming"

The confused Mina, Momo and Dahyun could only watch as an oblivious Tzuyu came closer and closer to where the bag was floating high in the air.

"A little bit more and she'll be just below the bag" Sana muttered rubbing her hands together smiling evily.

But out of nowhere Chaeyoung came running.

"Chou Tzuyu!"

"No! No! No!" Sana said. "She'll ruin everything. I must do something"

She grabbed the confused Mina's collar and pushed her into the corridor.

"Stop her!" Sana mouthed as she gestured towards Chaeyoung. Mina who had no idea what was going on, started going towards Chaeyoung who was going to tackle Tzuyu.

No one knew what happened next as Mina jumped towards Chaeyoung and somehow ended up below Tzuyu. The trio who were behind could only look as a gold coloured powder sprinkled down on Tzuyu. Chaeyoung who stopped in mid tackle thought she only imagined seeing gold powder sprinkling down on Tzuyu's back.

Tzuyu who also had no idea what was going on could only look at Mina as she felt something stirring inside her.

The only one who had an idea of what's going on shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Nooo!" Sana cried.

"What? What's going on?" Dahyun asked.

"Myoui Mina I think I fell in love with you just now" Tzuyu's low voice echoed through the corridor.

"WHAT?" Mina asked eyes widened in surprise as she was still lying under the girl.

"WHAT?" Dahyun yelled.

"WHAT?" Momo yelled.

"WHAAAT?" Chaeyoung yelled.

"NOOOOOO!!! WHY????? WHY DID IT END UP LIKE THIS?" Sana yelled covering her head with her hands in frustration.

A/N: I'm back again after weeks of wifiless days. Hope you enjoy. I'll try to update soon again. Thankyou for reading this story. Hope you all have a good day. Bye~