Chapter 10

Cast A Spell

"Look at them!" The girl gestured her hands towards the couple who were standing in one side of the cafeteria, engaged in a conversation with a group of students. It was Sana and Tzuyu of course. The hot new couple of the school. "They look perfect" Dahyun muttered.

"And there's the other perfect couple" Dahyun then gestured her hand towards the counter of the cafeteria where Mina and Chaeyoung were ordering their food.

"And then there's you and me" Dahyun said turning in her seat to look at Momo who was sitting across the table drinking a youghurt flavoured milk bottle.

"What about us?" Momo asked having only a little interest in the talk they were having. It was Dahyun after all. The girl's always rambling.

"There's nothing about us! That's the problem. Mina and Chaeyoung starts dating, it becomes a hot topic of the school and then Tzuyu and Sana starts dating it gets to the school news websites" Dahyun paused before shouting loudly gaining others attention. "We are Dating too! Do you people care?" She then pointed at a student whose on the school news council. "Why don't you put it on the news?"

The students went back to what they were doing earlier and the student who Dahyun pointed at made weird face before moving away to find another seat far from them.

"Why is Dahyun shouting at the top of her voice?" Chaeyoung asked as she put down the tray of food on the table and sat beside Mina.

Although the question was directed at Momo, Dahyun chose to answer as Momo started digging the food. "Nothing much just telling how unimportant we are to the world"

Chaeyoung frowned not understanding  what Dahyun was saying.

"Just ignore her. She never makes sense" Mina said while eating her food.

Chaeyoung would have questioned more but her eyes landed on Tzuyu and Sana who were coming towards them.

"Hei guys!" Sana greeted brightly and the others greeted in return but soon it became silent as they noticed Tzuyu and Chaeyoung glaring at each other.

"Son!"

"Chou!"

"Be nice to her. She's the reason why we are together now" Sana whispered to Tzuyu but the whole group heard it. Tzuyu sighed.

"I am being nice. See! She's not trapped in a headlock right?" Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung's glare only hardened. Sana slapped on Tzuyu's shoulder and Tzuyu finally gave in. "Fine! Good morning Son!" she greeted awkwardly.

Chaeyoung did the same replying "Good morning Chou!"

Dahyun chuckled in the silent, awkward atmosphere garnering everyone's attention to her.

"What?" Momo asked.

"Nothing it's just that the squad got bigger lately with new members and not to mention you all are supernatural beings. I am the only normal one" She shrugged.

"So your point is?" Sana asked.

"My point is if a war breaks out which by the way may be pretty soon by the looks of those two.." She gestured towards Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. "In that case I would probably the one to die first. So I was just thinking of how I ended up here with a group of witches, vampire and vampire hunter and also wondering how good it would be if I was a werewolf" Dahyun finished.

"Well" It was Tzuyu who spoke up. "If you want to be a werewolf I know a werewolf who can make you one?"

Dahyun looked at Tzuyu with a surprised look.

"What?" Tzuyu asked.

Dahyun was not able to say anything because of the fear and Sana kindly answered for her "Tzuyu! She was just joking"

"But it sounded pretty serious to me?" Tzuyu said looking from Sana to Dahyun.

"Chill you vampire from the stone age! I was just being sarcastic. No need to drag a real werewolf here and let it bite me" Dahyun said showing her palms to Tzuyu.

"Anyways. Sana how's it going not confessing to Tzuyu?" Mina decided to change the subject.

"Oh don't worry it's alright. No need to say it when we know it right? What about you? How are you and Chaeyoung going?" Sana asked back taking Mina by surprise.

Mina widened her eyes and looked at Chaeyoung who smiled. What can she say when she herself doesn't know what's going on between them.

But Chaeyoung replied happily. "Oh! It's going well"

"Maybe you all are forgetting that We are dating too!" Dahyun said pulling Momo's head toward her and then pointing at the both of them. The conversation drifted off to something else but Mina couldn't help but wonder.

Why was Chaeyoung saying that they were together? What were they? A couple only in the others eyes. She sighed looking at Chaeyoung who was conversing with her friends and wondered what was going on that mind of hers.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Mina come on. Why are we going home so early? At least let me bring Tzuyu with me" Sana said stomping her feet like a child who wanted her candy.

"Jihyo called. She said it's urgent meaning it's witches business only" Mina explained.

Sana only groaned but kept silent with that. Mina wondered why Jihyo might have called them. Usually Jihyo will only visit them when something bad happened.

The three witches went inside their house expecting to see their Clan leader Jihyo. What they didn't expect to see was their Clan leader along with a child in her arms.

"God! How much time do you guys take to walk from school to here" Jihyo said in an exhausted. "And it is not that far from here. Do you walk in snail pace"

"Sana did you do something? I think we walked 50 years into the future" Momo said dawning a surprised expression.

"I don't know maybe it was you Momo" Sana answered back. Mina also didn't bother to hide her surprised expression.

"Stop exaggerating!" Jihyo walked towards them one hand holding the child while the other was holding a bag. Without saying anything she handed the child to Mina who still had open. "This is my niece Una. I have to babysit her for a day. But I got a date so you three take care of her"

Jihyo handed the bag to Sana who was also frozen on the spot.

Mina shook her head coming out of the daze "w-wait what?"

"Bye~" Jihyo disspeared instantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe she left us to look after a baby" Mina muttered while she eyed the babygirl on her lap. They were currently on the couch.

"Anyway!" Momo stood up taking her jacket. "I'll go hangout with Dahyun"

Before Mina could protest the girl disappeared and now Mina was looking at Sana with hopeful eyes.

"Don't worry Mina! You can do this. You looked after me and Momo right" Sana said standing up. "Call me if you need anything"

Sana also dissapeared leaving Mina alone with the baby.

"I can't do this alone" She sighed taking her phone from her pocket.

"Hello Chaeyoung. I need your help"

 

 

A/N: okay this update was the worst. But atleast I tried. Anyway next chapter will include Michaeng and a baby. Hope you'll look forward to it. Thankyou for reading this story. Have a good day.