Chapter 4

Cast A Spell

"What the hell did you do?" She yelled as soon as they reached the house.

"WHAT THE HELL DID I DO? YOUR the one who casted that spell" Mina yelled back, her anger was at it's highest peak.

"Yeah I did that spell! I made a love portion! I worked damn hard for it and YOU ruined it" Sana said pointing at the infuriated Mina and continued. "The one she was supposed to see was ME, but instead she saw you! You ruined everything"

"You think I did that on purpose? You freaking pushed me out there" Mina accused.

"Yeah! To stop Chaeyoung! But you had to accidently ruin it" Sana said raising her hands in the air.

"Don't blame this on me. This is all your fault! You had to make this stupid spell" Mina pointed at Sana with a threatening voice.

"Yeah I admit it's my fault! But why the hell did you agree when she asked you out?" Sana said stepping forward trying to intimidate Mina.

"Maybe you'll learn your lesson then" And with that Sana finally attacked Mina and a fight started between the two.

Momo who was silent this whole time, watched as her two fellow witches pulled at each others hair and bit on each others skin. After about a minute she finally separated the two holding their ears.

"Repeat after me. We're a team" She said calmly.

"But she-" the two tried to protest and got pulled on their ear harder.

"Ow- okay"

"REPEAT! WE'RE A TEAM!"  She raised her voice a little.

"We're a team" The two witches followed.

"WE DONT FIGHT! WE LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY"  Momo said again.

"We don't fight. We live in peace and harmony" Mina and Sana repeated dejectedly desperate to save their ear.

"Okay now breathe in and breathe out" Momo ordered and the two witches obeyed.

"Feel your anger dissipate. Breathe in and breathe out"

After several minutes of breathing in and out finally their ears were released.

"Okay now let's discuss on how to clean this mess" Momo said patting her two friends back who glared at each other silently.

"The book doesn't say anything on how to reverse the spell" Sana said flipping through the pages of the book.

"Great! Just great! What are we going to do now?" Mina asked.

"Guess there's no other option than to call for help from Jihyo unnie" Momo said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The three witches were now standing in a line infront of their clan leader, head bowed in both respect and embarassment. Jihyo kept walking back and forth while she lectured them.

"Where did you even find a book about love spell? I'm pretty sure our clan doesn't have a book about love spells" She asked eyeing the guilty witch.

"I got it from the Korean National Library a few years ago" Sana answered fiddling with her fingers avoiding any and all eye contact with their clan leader.

"Seriously Sana! Anyone could have written it" She said.

"But if it worked, it means it was written by a witch right?" Momo asked curiously.

"Yes Momo! That's the smartest thing you ever said! Sana show me that book"

-----------------------------------------------

The four witches gathered around a small round table. Jihyo read out the title of the book which had both bold capital and simple letters written on it.

"KANG SEULGI'S GUIDE ON HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT LOVE PORTION

Effective because I tried it and it worked"

"That dumb bear wrote a book. And it had to get into the hands of Sana. Urgh! Such a small world" Jihyo muttered.

"So what are we going to do?" Sana asked Jihyo who was now rubbing her temples.

"Well, we have to go to the Red Clan and find that dumb bear first"  Jihyo announced.

"Umm-" Mina started fiddling with her fingers.

"What?" Jihyo raised one eyebrow curious about Mina's sudden unusual behaviour.

"See it's time for the date with Tzuyu"  Mina explained.

"Don't tell me your going on that date?" Sana asked anger rising again.

"Well I can't ditch her can I?!" Mina said.

"Stop it Mina's right! We'll find out a solution while she's on that date" Jihyo said.

"But-" Sana tried to argue.

"No buts. Now let's go!" Jihyo said joining her hands with Momo and Sana who tried to protest. She transported to another place in Korea which is the home of another clan.

"Oh! Jihyo what brings you here?" The leader of the Red Clan greeted with a smile.

"Irene. Long time no see" Jihyo greeted back with a gentle smile. Jihyo heard some 'ooh' and "aah' s from the two witches behind her. Of course, Bae Irene was wellknown among all Clans for her beauty and this will be the normal reactions when they see Irene Bae up close for the first Time.

"She's so beautiful" Momo muttered and Irene's gaze changed from Jihyo to her clan members.

"And who do we have here?" She asked.

The two witches bowed to the leader and introduced themselves. Irene nodded in acknowledgement.

"Don't fall for their innocent looks because they are the exact opposite of that. Infact i'm here because of a trouble this one caused" Jihyo said gesturing at Sana.

"How bad can it be? I've also got a fair share of trouble makers" Irene asked one perfect brow raised curiously.

"For starters we need to see your dumb bear" Jihyo said smirking when Irene's expression changed to a surprised one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"What did I do this time?" Seulgi asked Wendy who was dragging her. Wendy shrugged and then answered.

"Whatever it is, it's something big"

A/N: A cameo of redvelvet cause i'm a big fan of them. Hope you like this chapter. Have a nice day.