Chapter 6

Cast A Spell

A lone figure walked along the lonely street of Seoul. Her backpack hung over her shoulders and hands buried deep inside her black coat pocket, away from the cold. The street was empty and silent with only the noise of an occasional car passing by and the sounds of dry autumn leaves cracking underneath her sneaker with each step she took. It was too early for the usual traffic congestion and loud noises of the busy city.

With no particular destination in mind she slowly walked through the street stepping a little harder on the leaves so that the noise can be heard a little louder.

She sighed as this didn't relieve any of the frustrations she felt. Frustrations? Yes she has a lot of those. No one can imagine the amount frustrations she has to keep inside of her.

Most of those frustrations were directed towards one specific person. Frustrations for the only person she love. Firstly, she is frustrated because she makes her fall in love over and over again everytime she sees her. Frustrated because she has to wait for her love to confront her first. Frustrated because she can't express her feelings for her. Frustrated because she has to be patient.

She wanted to shout at her. She wanted to ask why she can't confront her. She almost did shout at her one time. thankfully she controlled herself on time. But that day she learned that her patience is slowly running out.

Of course her love also feels the same for her. How does she know? They call it instinct. Or maybe the fact that her lover was so obvious. She can see the loved filled stares and glances directed at her. The twinkle in her loved one's eyes when she smiles at her. The glow on her face when she greets her.

It would be so simple if she could just express her feelings for the one she loves. If she could of course. But she can't. For the sake of changing their fate. She was determined to change their destiny this time. Also for the sake of the promise she has made. The promise that she had made years ago.

There are other frustrations too. For example the one following her right now. She stopped in her steps as her instincts picked up the familiar feeling of being watched. She turned around to see the familiar glare filled with hatred and anger. No surprises there so her expression remained stoic. Son Chaeyoung.

Big surprises come in small packages they say. She learned that after she met Son Chaeyoung. The girl is a mystery of her own. But the frustration she felt for Chaeyoung was different though. It was not because of love but hatred. At least she could express these feelings for her. And the fact that these feelings were mutual too.

"Stalking much?" She asked through gritted teeth and voice so cold that anyone would cower away in fear. But not Chaeyoung of course. And this was the surprise of Chaeyoung. Fear doesn't exist in her dictionary. She has learned that through out the years she has lived here and it doesn't surprise her anymore.

Chaeyoung laughed. "Just making sure you don't cause any trouble after all you are Chou Tzuyu"

She can feel the anger rising in her. She can feel all the pent up frustrations trying to be released in the form of anger.

"I assure you that I'll cause no trouble. So go away!"She said turning around and continuing her walk, shaking off all the scenarios of her killing the short one away from her head.

But Chaeyoung just wants to challenge her more as she came beside her and walked at the same pace as her.

"Why are you dating Mina?" The anger filled voice asked firmly. She halted upon hearing the question. Chaeyoung also stopped infront of her maintaining the glare.

How was she supposed to answer that when she herself can't answer that. Mina and her talked about forgetting that awkward day.

But the way Chaeyoung asked that question seem to amuse her.

"And why are you concerned about that?" She asked with a smirk on her smile. "Perhaps do you have feelings for her?"

"No" by the way Chaeyoung answered the question she almost thought there was something. Almost. Her smirk dropped in an instant when Chaeyoung answered the other question with despise and anger.

"Cause you're a Vampire. Mina's just a blood bag for you" And in an instant the short girl was pinned to the wall beside her with unnatural strength and speed.

"I don't need to date her to do that" she said through gritted teeth. This would be the time for any person to shake in fear and she expected that from Chaeyoung but the girl just gave her a smile that she badly wanted to wipe off of that face.

"You can be a blood bag for me" She tried to frighten the short one.

"Oh! But you can't. See my blood is poison for you. Have you forgotten that" The girl said triumphantly raising her anger. 

"And you have forgotten that there are other ways that I can Kill you. You are just a weakling. I can break your neck before you have time to even blink" She growled trying to see even an ounce of fear in those eyes.

But the short girl just urged her on as she showed her neck.

"Well go on. Kill me. I'm not afraid of dying" And she hated the fact that it was true. Son Chaeyoung is not afraid of dying. Chaeyoung looked at her with a smirk. "What? Too weak?" Chaeyoung mocked her.

She wanted snap that neck in half. She wanted the girl to cry in pain. She wanted nothing more than to kill her. Every nerve in her body wanted to kill. But she can't. Yes she was weak. Because yet again she was bound by a simple promise. Promise that she will never hurt nor kill anyone.

She let out another growl before leaving in the girl. Running away with inhuman speed so that the weak girl can't follow her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It was at times where she saw her soulmate that she forgets about the pent up frustrations and anger that has been build up over the years.

It was simply amazing to see her soulmate at different ages and eras. In different types of clothing and hairstyles. But seeing her dying everytime was a pain and another added frustration. Watching her grow and die every time while she lived on wasn't fair but she accepted her fate. Sana did too.

This lifetime was different. For one that when she found Sana had already bloomed in her twenties. And the rather mysterious aura that was around Sana and her other two friends that she couldn't quite figure out.

But she shakes those feelings away because its her soulmate after all. It was her Sana after all. The girl who have vowed to be born over and over again just for her. She still has the same smile and the same clumsy nature that hasn't changed over the years. It was still the same Sana that she loved so much.

She watched her soulmate as she and her friends chatted away. She made her way towards the trio.

"Good Morning" She greeted expecting things to be different than the other times. Seeing the familiar glow on her soulmate's eyes while the other two had unreadable expressions plastered on their face she eagerly waited for Sana to say something.

For a second, she thought her soulmate would finally express her feelings. But her expectations dropped like every other morning as Sana greeted back 'good morning'  with the other two.

'It's okay. Next time Tzuyu. If you waited for a thousand years you can wait another thousand years for her' She tried to convince herself as she walked away.

A/N: I freaking wrote this chapter twice. TWICE! But freaking Asian fanfics didn't save my work because of slow WiFi. Curse you slow Slow WiFi.

Anywho a peak into Tzuyu's sad life and by the way the thing about Sana she couldn't figure out was that she was a witch. Feel free to ask questions if you have any that is.

Well bye for now and hope this chapter is good cause I worked hard to improve my writing.