4. Field Trip! ( Part 1)

The 12 Things of High School

After Rowoon got discharged, his popularity rises. Many know him as 'the school's hero', in the accident Rowoon help the whole backstage crew and most importantly saved Jisoo who was nearly going to be hit by a fallen ceiling. 

"Good Morning bruh!", Zuho greeted Rowoon who's wrist is still in a cast.

"Morning Zuho."

"You sure really gotten popular."

"Nah"

"Yes you are, Girls are lining up in the window just to take a peek of your face.", Jisoo came in and settled in her chair.

"So that's why it was crowded out there.", Zuho added to the conversation.

"That's nonsense why would they look for me? It's probably someone else.", Rowoon said still in confusion ( wkwkwkw :))

"If you dont believe me, try waving to them. I'm sure they will either scream or squeal.", Jisoo suggested.

In disbelief Rowoon waved his hand to the window where the girls are and just as Jisoo said, they screamed and squealed.

"..."

"Yo! Our little Rowoon has finally grown.", Zuho said.

"See? Good for you, our third in the list is fulfilled.", Jisoo said.

Then the school bell rang. Zuho left them two to his class. First period started and the moment the teacher walks in she appriciated Rowoon for his deed in the accident. Not only between students but among teacher he is also famous. Not only good grades, but good behavior and the after what he did in the accident. The school just cant get enough of Rowoon. He became the hot issue if the school. Because of that It's very hard for Jisoo and Zuho to have their friendly trio. Eventhough they are always together, there was always a student who bothers the in the middle of their quality time for Rowoon. But, Zuho and Jisoo are good friends to him. They never feel annoyed or even jealous of his popularity. Instead they became Rowoon's personal guard, beacuse sometimes Rowoon can't deny someones request and thats where they step in.

Days goes by and suddenly its already the middle of the semester. Every first years will have to attend the annual Field trip. The point of this field trip was for us to "learn" about cultures and see our studies in real life, but for students its just another escape from class and a time to have some fun.

"So, as you know we will have a field trip before our midterms. I'm gonna ask you to make groups of 3-5. They will be your travelling partners throughout the field trip, and yes you can form it with other classes. Please use this field trip to review your studies and to refresh yourself from school. thats all.", The homeroom teacher said and left.

"Rowoonie, you're thinking what I'm thinking?", Jisoo turned her back to Rowoon

"The three of us?"

"Bingo! and guess what's number 4 in our list?". they both silenced for a while and said it together, "Breaking the field trip rules."

After classes, Jisoo arranged an emergency meeting in Cojjee. Zuho and Jisoo had no club activities so they went first. Rowoon had to stay a bit in the council room. Bomi summoned him to talk about "stuffs". Recently, each divisions had finished their daily and weekly jobs for the first half semester. Bomi wanted to evaluate them so she gathered all the division leaders and Rowoon to accompany her. The seniors had extra classes so Rowoon had to wait a bit in the room. In the room there were people from the class rep division. They had just finished making a mural to support the upcoming midterms. Lisa and Mingyu were also waiting for Baekhyun to report to him. They went out to post the mural while Rowoon tidied up the workspace. Suddenly Bomi came in,

"Woon-ah!"

"Ne, Bomi-sunbae?"

"Sorry to have called you suddenly, I forgot to tell you about the meeting today.", Bomi apologized.

"It's okay sunbae, it was on the calendar of council works you know."

"It was? I don't remember. The others should be here soon, let's prepare the meeeting room."

"Okay, sunbae." The meeting was just about to start.

 

Meanwhile in Cojjee.

"Zuho, I'll have the taro milk."

"you got it! 1 taro milk less ice in regular and I'll have the Espresso Matcha less sweet. ", Zuho went to the cashier and ordered.

Jisoo was getteing her pens and book out for their field trip planning. This year, the school is going to Jeju. I'ts nature themed so mostly we will be in camp. Jisoo was thinking what can they do during a CAMPING FIELD TRIP. She was really shooked when she knew that this year we will be camping. She was expecting it to be like last year. Last year, the school went to JeonJu which was a city where they lived in a hotel and mostly go shopping. 

Zuho came back to see Jisoo's frustrated face. "What's up? Why are you sulking", Zuho asked

"There is nothing to do in an Island! I was planning to go shopping and go out at night somewhere, but we are stuck in the middle of a forest.", Jisoo sounded pissed

"Come on, Nature is not so bad. You can enjoy the sun, the sea and the fresh we dont get in the city.", Zuho said trying to calm Jisoo down.

 

While Jisoo is still perplexed on what to do, Rowoon is restless in the meeting because he feels bad for Jisoo and Zuho to have to wait for him. In the meeting all that's discussed is the same thing every month, none of the divisions made anything new. Rowoon keeps looking at the clock on the wall every 5 minutes.

"from the Sports and art division, this months we have a few of our sports team that went to a competition and..,"

Bomi noticed restless Rowoon and asked, "Woon-ah, do you have something to do after this?"

"Kinda, but it's okay I can stay for few more minutes. this is the last division right?", replied Rowoon.

"If you need to leave its fine. I can handle the meeting.", Bomi Insisted.

"no, I have my duties to the council. its fine sunbae"

"Very well, then make sure get the points there on each division." and so they continued their meeting

 

-Cojjee-

"I'M OUT OF IDEAS", Jisoo said frustrated.

"come on, where is the smart- Jisoo I know. I'm sure there are plently things we can do there.", Zuho said calming her down.

"For now we only thought of fireworks but I'm sure we can do something else. Usually Woonie knows what we should do in the dead end."

"Yeah,... what's taking him so long anyways? His usual meeting doesn't take long, he should be here by now.", Just then Zuho recieved a call from Rowoon. Zuho picked it up and put it on speakers

"Zuho.."

"Rowoon-ah, where are you? our brains are at the dead end, out of ideas."

"I'm still at school, I need to help Bomi-sunbae finish a report for the monthly assesment it might take a while.", Zuho eyed Jisoo and mouthed 'he can't say no'.

"Can't you just let her do it herself?"

"she is doing the 3-months summary report. But, dont worry as soon I finish this i'll go directly to Cojjee."

"Can't you just finish it here in Cojjee. We need you Woonie.", Jisoo said through the phone.

"Jisoo! I didn't knew you were there."

"I put it on speaker so she could listen.", Zuho Explained.

"Oooo, I see. I wish I could bring my work there but, the files I need to compile will be needed for Bomi-sunbae's report as well."

Both Zuho and Jisoo were kinda dissapointed at how busy their friend. 

"Okay, we'll give you an hour no more than that okay?", Zuho comprimised.

"okay then, meet you in an hour. sorry guys I'll try to finish it faster."

"No problem, see you then Woonie." Jisoo said goodbye.

 

-School-

After his call, Rowoon went directly to the PC to make the monthly assesment. to distract his surrounding, he wore earphones and his glasses, but Bomi approaches him to chat.

"Woon-ah, I'm sorry I got you held up like this.", Bomi apologized.

"no worries. I already did half of the division ahead, so this won't take long."

"You did? good then. I panic when the principal suddenly asked for the reports tonight. good thing the meeting was fast so we could finish these quickly. I couldn't have done it without you Woon-ah."

"don't mention it, that what a vice president do isn't?"

"Well, technically its the secretary's job but their hands are now full on the proposals for the next event so we need to back them up.", they both laughed it out and continued their work.

"right, let finish this 1 last paragraph aaandd... done!", Rowoon sigh of relief and quickly tidied up his stuff to go.

"great, Thanks Woon-ah. before you leave can you throw out the paper trashes there on your way out."

"Sure thing. See you Sunbae."

Rowoon hands are now full with his backpack, a tote bag in his left hand and a trash bag on his right. He looked at the time and he got 15 minutes to get to Cojjee. He left the trash bag in the bin and ran his way to Cojjee. Zuho and Jisoo was already bored to death. they are on their phones waiting for Rowoon to come. In the hour, Zuho and Jisoo still have no improvement on what to do. Everytime the Cojjee door bell rang they got their hopes up just in case it was Rowoon.

"Why isn't he here yet.", Jisoo nag on Zuho.

"he still got 15 minutes left. just wait a bit"

"But the weather outside isn't really looking so good. I think it's about to rain.", just when Jisoo said that it started pouring. Rowoon on the other hand can't run using an Umbrella so he just went through the rain soaking wet.

Arriving in Cojjee the only thing dry from Rowoon was his bag coated in a raincoat. his clothes was dripping wet.

"WOONIE!", Jisoo felt excited seeing him and waved to tell Rowoon where they are sitting.

"I see you just took a bath in your clothes?", Zuho said making a joke.

"ha..ha.. Very funny. I was runnning in the rain to make it in time.", Rowoon said taking of his blazer and squeezing the water out.

"Here, I washed it after PE so its clean.", Zuho said offering his PE uniform.

"Thanks, Imma go change."

"Take your time Woonie :). Finally we can start our meeting.", Jisoo said.

"I'll go get something warm for Rowoon to drink."

then They settle up and talked about what to do on the field trip. So, this years field trip is all about connecting with Nature. The school's decided a 3 days 2 night trip. on the first day they will settle around and have lots of free time. the second day it was said that they will find and catch ingredients for their food to cook and later on at night there will be a bonfire. ehile the last day are hiking. 

"Now, what should we do? since me and Zuho have been thinking the whole time you've been gone, now its your turn to give us ideas.", Jisoo said to Rowoon.

"hmm, We can explore the jungle in our freetime?"

"that's an obvious thing we will do. I meant for the 'rule breaking'," Zuho explained.

"Oooo, how bout we skip the cooking ?", Rowoon suggested

"Right, while they are cooking we could play in a lake or some where there.", Jisoo added.

"And go back to the back after all of the foods are ready.", Zuho Added

"I'm putting that on our list.", Jisoo said while writing

"OH, I just thougt about missing the curfew time and go stargazing.", Zuho said.

"Nicee, then i'll pack some snacks and blanket. you guys need to bring your own neck pillow kay?", Rowoon said to the others.

 

they keep chatting on and on about the trip. not looking at the time, until Cojjee was about to close up. they made their finishing touches to their field trip plan and went back to their homes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY GUYS FOR NOT UPLOADING IN SUCH A WHILE. TBH, I was caught  on college life and works so i wasn't able to upload many stuffs. I'm trying my best in finishing this fanfic, but i'm gonna need a lot time. I hope you guys understand :)

LUV U ALL