3. Get a Title (Part 2)

The 12 Things of High School

|D-Day of The Event|

That morning Rowoon, Jisoo and Zuho went to school together. They ride Rowoon's car with his driver. At School Jisoo and Zuho went to the Assembly hall backstage, while Rowoon went to the student council's office. He will later join Zuho and Jisoo after he finish copying the event's rundown for the morning briefing. He also organized his stuff for his performance later. He hid it in inside his table drawer. After that he went straight to the assembly hall, What he don't know is Choa has been spying him to ruin Rowoon's performance. She sneaked in after he left and took his performance accessories. She thought that it wasnt enough so she made some cuts on the sleeves and quickly left the office and joined the morning briefing.

"Good morning everyone, has everyone arrived?", Bomi said starting the morning briefing and the division leaders states some of their members who hasn't arrived.

"Okay, make sure you brief them later. So Rowoon will hand out today's rundown for each division. For the student council will be given all of the rundown to supervise all. In about 40 minutes people will start coming so make sure to prepare. The equipment division try to spread to help the other divisions.", Hoshi said.

"For everyone by 12 please make sure to make the students go to the assembly hall to attend the performing event and don't forget to wrap up your booths after thankyou.", Rowoon said.

Then everyone split out to their posts and started to do their job as the event started. The class crew started to manage their corners. The security team start gurading the gates and the stage crew members are busy coordinating the performance for the main event later. Choa was assigned in class 1-1. All she need to do was supervise the students. It was too boring for her so she left a bit and went to the bazaar to buy some street snacks. Just after she left, Bomi was passing by.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Bomi-ya, I was going to get some snacks."

"and leaving your post empty like that? If you REALLY need to go find a substitute then go."

"But everyone is busy."

"That means you can't go."

"Then what are you? Just strolling around"

"I'm on my way to the auditorium. to see how things are there."

"You must be so lucky to be the president, you get to do whatever you want."

"I have a big responsibilty over this event, so I need to make sure everything goes right. Just do your job Choa!"

Just like that Bomi left her. Choa felt really pissed.

Meanwhile, Rowoon is at the bazaar. He is in charge there, He needs to supervise and also take care of the tickets for payment. The crowd was getting bigger and bigger, and many of them stood and buy snacks in the bazaar. Rowoon was too busy to think about later's performance. 

Then, about 30 minutes before Rowoon's performance he went back to the council office to get his performance outfit. At the backstage he changed his outfit but it was pretty mush torn to pieces. He quickly ran over to Jisoo in help to make it better.

"JISOO!!", He screamed running to her.

"RowooniIIEE?!?!? What happend?"

"I dont know. It was already torn before I changed. What should we do?"

"hmm..I can see that you have nice pecs, I think its okay to Show them."

"Are you serious, The outfit is shreded and you want me to go out in it?"

"Nope, I meant that there is actually a vest that you were suppose to wear but, It was too excessive with the accesories and stuff so I only gave you the shirt. I think that it would be fine if you went out with just the vest I prepared before."

"But dont you think its too reavealing?"

"I don't see any problem, You have a built body. Your good Rowoonie."

Then Rowoon changed into the vest Jisoo prepared before and he looks like:

Image result for monsta x mirotic

"So?", Rowoon asked Jisoo after

"OMOO, It suits you so well!", Jisoo said. Just Then Zuho came to check on Rowoon.

"DuuuuDE?!?! Is it you??"

"It looks wierd right Zuho?", Rowoon said.

"YOU KIDDING?!? YOU LOOK AWESOME"

"See I told you, You're gonna Rock it."

"I hope so", Rowoon felt uneasy.

Then the MC started to introduce Rowoon's Act

"So, next we have an unexpected performance. From his looks you wouldn't know he was a dancer nor a fabupous singer. Lets bring up your own student body Vice Prez..ROWOON!!"

The audience started cheering. As Rowoon went up the crowd started to cheer louder, his unexpected charms surprised everyone. Then the music started. Choa who was seeing from the back of the room felt pissed. Her plans didn't work as it should be. She was planning to turn of the light circuit but it was protected by some from the security division.

Meanwhile in the Hall, the vibe was hot! Many girls called Rowoon's name as he danced and since the song is very famous, people cheered along to the chant.

"Neon nareul wonhae~"

"WONHAE!"

"Neon naege ppajyeo~"

"PPAJYEO!"

"Neon naege michyeo~ Neon na eui neo eui, I got you ~ Under my Skin!"

As the song ended the crowd cheered louder than ever and chanted "Encore! Encore!". Rowoon was so nervous he quickly left the stage.

"Wow, Rowoon would you please comeback to the stage. we have a few questions for you.", The MC stated

"What should I do?", Rowoon asked Jisoo the stage manager. Instead of giving him an answer she pushed him to the stage.

"So, Mr. Vice president, You really got some moves there. How?"

"uhh, Thank you. I joined a dance group in middle school then."

"Oh Really. You must be the leader am i right?"

"No, I was just a member then."

"I see, You also have a nice voice. Can you sing a little bit for us?"

The crowd started to cheer him to sing. Rowoon was thinking not too.

"I don't think I can. sorry"

"Come on, Just 1 line"

then everyone started to chant, "ROWOON! ROWOON! ROWOON!"

"Okay.", And Rowoon start to sing 'if it was you' by jung seung hwan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JI67RqWwek

"Amazing, you're so talented. We hope the best for you. Thank you Rowoon." After bowing, Rowoon left the stage.

"Good Job Rowoonie!", Jisoo said.

"I feel like my heart is about to stop."

"You will definitely be labeled a title after this.", Zuho said.

"I hope so"

The performing event kept going on. There were performance from the band club, orchestra, and even demonstrations from the school's taekwondo team. So far there is no problem with anything.

"Okay now we have come to th..", The electricity got cut off

"EVERYONE TURN ON YOU FLASHLIGHT!", Bomi said to all the staff in the back stage. Then Jisoo went out to the stage with her flashlight and screamed to the panicking crowd.

"EVERYBODY PLEASE STAY CALM! OUR ELECTRICITY HAS BEEN CUT OFF. IN A MOMENT IT WILL BE BACK ON. SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE!", Jisoo said through a Loudspeaker.

Rowoon and Jooheon ran over to the circuit board and found that the post were empty. No one was guarding it. The good thing is the circuit was only switched off. Rowoon turn on the switch but it won't turn on.

"Jooheon Why dont you try. It won't turn on."

"*Click* I can't. I think some wires are loose or disconnected."

So they opened the board and see the wires behind. All the wires are connected incorrectly thats why it glitched then shut down.

"This will take a while. Tell Jisoo that we need Hoshi here too, He knows these way more then I do."

Rowoon then Ran over to the back stage but there were smokecoming out from the dooor. He tried to open it but the pressure was to much. He gathered up his strength and in one he pulled with all his might. As the door open more smoke came out. To help him breathe he took his handkerchief and use it as a mask. Many people are crawling on the ground to get away from something. Turns out one of the speaker wire sparked and it started a fire.

"Cough! is someone out there?", He then heard a voice. It was Sejeong.

"Sunbae! are you okay?"

"You need to get everyone out of here."

Rowoon called Jooheon and told him everything. he asked him to open the front hall door to let the crowd out. But again, its also pressured. Luckily he was able to open one door out of 4. Meanwhile, Rowoon is busy getting the backtage staff out. 1 by one he led them out. it got a little easier after Jooheon opened the 4th door. The smoke was fading slowly. Jooheon took everyone out to the field for some air, While Rowoon still need to save 5 more people. The backstage crew had the biggest impact since its a small area. Most of them inhaled lots of smoke. The last 5 people were unconcious so Rowoon had to lift them up one by one. 

Just then, The fire fighters had arrived. There was still 1 more person left. It was Jisoo. She collapsed right before the fire source. it would be very difficult for Rowoon to go in and save her. Rowoon took his handkkerchief and wet it with water to cover his nose and mouth. He dived in the fire and saved Jisoo. He picked her up Princess style.

*Cough*, Jisoo started to come too. Rowoon hand her the handkerchief he used to help her breathe.

'Almost there', Rowoon thought. Just before the door a fire burst. Only one person can go out one by one because of the space. 

"Jooheon, Take Jisoo!", Rowoon said to Jooheon who had just arrived. Then Jooheon lift Jisoo out the room but then, the roof started collapsing and blocked Rowoon's path to go out. Without his handkerchief it was hard for him to breathe.

"Rowoon-ah! The fire fighters are here. HOLD ON!!", Jooheon screamed from the other side.

The fire figthers were breaking down the path but it was taking a while.

Rowoon felt a little dizzy. He tried to make himself as conscious as possible. He crunched down gasping for air in the wait for rescue. The fire fighters finally made a way in to save him. Rowoon has passed out from all the smoke he inhaled. They took him out and sent him to a hospital. Most of the backstage staff weren't harmed. 

 

The School hall was pretty much damaged. It had to be renovated for about 2 months or so. The good thing is other buildings are not. The school decided to give the student a 2 day holiday after this incident. Many of the students weren't harmed as much as the backstage people. Most of them had to inhale lots of oxygen after. In the end none of them had serious injury.

Jisoo was weak after all the smoke she consumed. For 2 days she was given oxygen and she wasn't allowed to do anything because she had to rest. Zuho wasnt in the backstage that day. He was quite healthy. He was on security guard by the gates that day and he helped the students in the crowd out to the field. While Rowoon, He had the biggest impact above everyone. The moment he arrived at the hospital he went through a bone surgery because when he was helping the stage crew out his feet slightly cracked. When he carried Jisoo, the crack became bigger but it didn't break fully. He also scratched both of his elbow and one turn out to be a deep cut. After the surgery Rowoon was diagnosed that one of his lungs was filled with lots of smoke and it caused him to have pneumonia. The doctors said that he had to be hospitalized for at least 2 weeks. 

In the 2 days holiday, Zuho accompany Rowoon who hasn't woken up from the surgery. Doctors said that his body was too tired, so it might take a few days for him to wake up. Jisoo was still resting so she weren't able to see Rowoon.

 

-School day after the incident-

Jisoo attended school like normal. She didn't remember much about the incident, all she knew about was the fire that started and that she warned the students but then passed out after. As she entered the class, everyone looked at her. She felt something weird, yet she just sat down in the end. Zuho went to Jisoo's class to check on her.

"Jisoo! Is it okay for you to go to school? shouldn't you rest?", He came in and sat on Rowoon's chair.

"I'm fine. The doctors said that I have full recover so nothing to worry."

"Thank god."

"By the way, Where's Rowoon?", She asked him but the bell rang.

"make some time after school kay? I need to take you somewhere."

"Okay, bye! see you then Zuho!"

The class started but it was suddenly Homeroom. Ailee-ssaem came in to give an announcement

"Good morning. I know it was quite hectic last week, luckily our the school wasn't fully burnt. As from today students will be banned from the school hall until all renovation finish. If you are in need of a large meeting place you can contact me and I'll let you in the school's Teacher's meeting office."

"Ssaem! Rowoon is absent today."

"About that, Rowoon was badly injured during the incident. He sacrificed himself to help others. He has..."

"NO!", Jisoo said standing up.

"Jisoo, calm down wait for what ssaem has to say", Her classmate in front of her said and she sat down.

"He has been hospitilized ever since. They said that his condition is stable, but we'll never know until he wakes up."

Jisoo became quite. 'It can't be. How is he injured? Wasn't he out checking the circuit when the fire happend? Sacrifice?' Questions started to roll around Jisoo's head. She didn't really focus much later. The only thing on her mind was seeing Rowoon.

By lunch time, Zuho had a hunch that somethings not right with Jisoo. 'Everyone recieved the same announcement, So Jisoo might had the biggest impact about it', He thought. He quickly rushed over to Jisoo's class but he saw her going out. Zuho caught up and found her shedding tears slowly. Without a word Zuho grab her hand and took her to the back garden to talk. They sat down under 'The' Tree. Zuho hand her his handkerchief and finally said something.

"I guess you don't remember huh?"

Jisoo just nodded silently

"Jooheon asked Rowoon to fetch Hoshi for help, instead he found smoke coming out from the backstage door. He made it through the door pressures and he evacuate every crew. You were the last one left in there. He carried you out but, the roof collapse and Rowoon decide to let you out first. Just after you were out it started to collapse again and he was stuck in there. Fire fighters manage to save him. In the hospital he went through surgery and was diagnosed with pneumonia.", Zuho explained

Jisoo was speechless. She never knew how big Rowoon's heart were. She then stood up that made Zuho stand up with her.

"I gotta see him."

"He is still unconcious Jisoo and has been for 3 days."

Jisoo drop to her knees and started crying louder. Zuho kneeled down and let her cry in his arm. He her head to calm her down. "We'll see him after school today okay?", Zuho suggested and Jisoo just cried.