Our Trio

The 12 Things of High School

"Hi and welcome to the photography club. Im  president Lee Sung Kyung from class 3-2. For the new members please stand up and give a short introduction about yourself when I call your name. Kim Min Gyu!"

Mingyu stands up in front everyone and started his introduction."Yes, my name is Kim Min Gyu from class 1-1,and its my first year so I hope i can learn many things here and nice too meet you all. Thank you"

Every body clap their hands and Sungkyung started to call the next name. After everyone has got their turn, left 1 person who's feeling so nervous in the corner. 

"Rowoon!" the moment his name was called his hands started to tremble. He stood up looking down. "h..h.h..he..hel.hell..hello ev..everyone.., Im Ro..Rowoon fr..from class 1-3. N..Nice t..to me..meet you guys.", he quickly sat down and everyone started clapping half heartedly.

"Okay, so thats all of your introduction and we'll end our club activities. Before you all leave your home work is to make groups of 4 and each group must bring each 2 objects and 2 cameras in our next meeting. Thank you and Welcome once again to the photography club." Sungkyung announced before everyone stood up to leave the room.

 

Rowoon's POV

Sigh, finally its over. I quickly stand up and went to the door, but just then someone poked me in the shoulder and it turned to be Sungkyung-sunbae. She was looking fine as ever. why would he suddenly approach me? The shy guy of the photography club,

"Hey, you must be Rowoon right? I'm Sungkyung, I saw that you were trembling in the introduction. Is there something bothering you here? you can just tell me you know I can help you."

"No..Nothing is bo..bothering me sunbaenim. I'm just kinda s..shy" i said eyes down i cant bear look her at the eye. but, why does she bother asking about this kind of stuff?

"ooo..okay, i just want to be comfortable in the club. Well then, see you Rowoon-ah"

"Ne, see you subaenim". The moment she left I felt like my heart was beating 100 beats a second. This is the first time someone bothered to care for me and to top it off THE Lee Sung Kyung of Seowool High, known as the Queenka of the school. How can my life get better than this. I just wish that I can change who I am. 

 

No One 's POV

| Next Week |

"So have you split into teams?" Sung Kyung screamed in order to let everyone here since they were outdoor. 

"Ne~!"

"Please join your groups and after the seniors will come to you to guide you to today's hunting!" 

Everyone was moving to their groups except you know who, Rowoon. Others have moved to their hunting location while left 3 people, Rowoon, Sungkyung and an unknown girl.

"So, you guys dont have your groups?" Sung Kyung asked them.

"I just joined today so I didn't know that we should've made groups.", Said the girl

"What's your name and which class are you from?", asked Sung Kyung

"I'm Jisoo from class 1-3." said Jisoo

"Oh, you must be in the same class as Rowoon then. isnt that right Rowoon?"

"Uhh...I guess i didn't notice her.", said Rowoon shyly.

"Well then since it's only the three of us, let's just go hunting. What did you guys bring?", Sung Kyung take the Initiative to make a team of their own.

"I brought a camera, and I suppose that you are bringing that tea set right Rowoon?", asked Jisoo while staring at the teacup Rowoon is holding in his hand.

"uhh.. yeah.", answeres Rowoon.

"hmm..we can work with that. Today's hunting will be about the basics. You guys are gonna try to play with focus, so you need to switch the camera to manual. Firstly, set the tea set on top of the table. Then try to take a picture focusing only on the tea set. You can take turns, so try it out!"

Rowoon and Jisoo started to do as Sung Kyung said. They arranged the tea set as nicely as possible and start to take pictures of it. Jisoo is a natural at taking pictures, like she didn't need any teaching to take a great picture. Unlike Rowoon who's still very new to photography. He even dont know what to turn to adjust the focus. Luckily Sung Kyung was a great teacher to both. They ended up taking great pictures like:

TeaParty-tea-set.jpg

 

After club activities, Jisoo tried to catch up to Rowoon. 

"Rowoon-ah, wait a sec!", she shouted while running towards Rowoon who was walking to the school gates.

"You left one of your teacups. Here i brought it for you.", said Jisoo while catching her breath.

"ah, Thank you J..Ji..Jisoo-ssi"

"What's with the ssi? just call me Jisoo. BTW, are you sure you dont remember me in class?", asked Jisoo.

"uuuuh, I dont think so."

"Then let's make a fresh start. I'm Kim Jisoo, Just call me Jisoo. I'm your classmate and I sit in front of you. Let's be friends!", Jisoo said handing her hand out.

"eooo, Nice to meet you. I'm Ro..Rowoon.", he said looking and shaking her hand.

"Okay! see you tomorrow Rowooniie >.<"

She left Rowoon to catch the bus. On the other hand Rowoon is stunned but not long after he went home.  

 

Rowoon's POV

~Rowoon's House~

okay, WHAT JUST HAPPEND?!?!? First it was Sungkyung-sunbae who approach me in order to make me feel comfortable in club activities. NOW, Jisoo asked me to be friends. HOW IS THIS KEEP HAPPENING?!?! Ever since 7th grade i have no friends except for one, Zuho. Zuho has been my only friend until now, unfortunately he's in a diffrent class T^T. 

It's the first time for me having a friend other than Zuho plus A GIRL! Can this get any worse?

 

No One's POV

| The Next Day |

Rowoon is always early for school, so he's in school first. Usually in the mornings Zuho plays in Rowoon's class. Rowoon told Zuho everything that morning from Sungkyung to Jisoo. Just minutes after talking about Jisoo..

"Annyeong Rowoonie :)!", Said Jisoo who just arrived.

"A..An..Anyeong!", waving his hand heads down.

"So, Who's this Rowoonie? a New student?", Jisoo referred to Zuho.

"aa..ah, He's Zuho a friend of mine since middle school. Zu..Zuho, This is JI..Jisoo.", 

"Hey, I'm Zuho from class 1-1. You must be Jisoo?"

"Yeah, how did we met exactly?"

"ah, Rowoon told me about you. He has a small circle you know."

"I see.. I guess I'll be added to your duo?"

"hahaha.. guess so."

then goes the bell and off went Zuho. Rowoon's first class was history teached by the all boring Junho-ssaem. Almost everyone dozed off in his class, especially its 1st period (no ). Everyone except Rowoon of course. Rowoon is the smart- type who always pays attention in class and because of that he always get good grades. Jisoo is an average girl. She pretty much fell a sleep in last half of the class. 

During break time Rowoon went to the vending machine for drinks and bread. Back in class Jisoo and Zuho has already been chatting waiting for Rowoon to join.

"Yeah, Junho-ssaem is like my lullaby ready to put me to sleep....And look who's back.", said Zuho

"Rowooniee, what did you bought?", asked Jisoo.

"J..Just bread, milk and water."

"FORREALL?? That's your lunch? you gotta eat something better Rowoonie. Here, ear some of my side dish!"

"uhh, Thanks? I didnt think my lunch was awful."

"Eat a proper meal . not just some bread and milk, that's just breakfast dude.", said Zuho.

"Well, My mom never cook and the cafeteria is just a hassel." 

"There you go again. You need to loosen up a bit. Its HIGHSCHOOL! live for once."

And they keep on talking Rowoon out to "Live" a bit, even Jisoo take part in it. So, they were thinking to make a bucket list of what they're gonna be doing for this 3 years of highschool but, the bell rang so they decided to meet up after school. The school garden, one of the places people where people don't give a about. They meet up there right under the biggest tree there. 

"Have you guys thought about it yet?", Asked Zuho as soon as he saw Jisoo and Rowoon.

"Not really.", Said Rowoon.

"I have tons of ideas.", said Jisoo.

"Okay lets make the list!", Zuho said taking out a paper from his bag. After their discussion they made a list which consist 12 things they'll do Through their 1st year of high school.