2. Student Council (Part 3)

The 12 Things of High School

|Monday|

It's the first day of Rowoon and Bomi's PR. Early in the morning Rowoon went over to Bomi's class bringing a box of their PR materials. But it was so crowded there, which made it hard for Rowoon. So, he decided to ask someone

"Ex..Excuse me. I..Is.. Bomi-sunbaenim here?", He asked shyly to a guy in the front of the door.

"Bomi-ya! There's a first year here looking for you. Should I sent him away or should I give him a Lesson.", He joked but, Rowoon got scared.

"Neither!", Bomi screamed at the guy and went to the door. "Woon-ah! What brings you here?"

"Uhh.. here's the pins. I have half of them, so we can hand them out easily.", He said giving her a box of pins.

"Ooo, Gomawo! What about the posters? Have you finished some?"

"Yeah, they're in my class. I made some extra just in case."

"Great! On lunch break I'll go to your class then we can start our PR kay?"

"Ne Sunbae. I'll be going so.."

"hmm Okay, See you later."

Right after that, Jisoo and Zuho was already waiting for Rowoon in his class. It seems unusual for them not to see Rowoon in class first thing in the morning. Jisoo  stared at Rowoon as soon as he came in. Her face was quite scary. Unlike Zuho who was just chillin'.

"Where have you been Rowoonie?", Jisoo asked with her arms crossed in front of her chest.

"I went to see Bomi-Sunbae to talk about our PR."

"So, how did it go?", Zuho tried to break the ice.

"Yeah, on saturday we made posters in a book cafe near Bomi-Sunbae's house. Then went to eat ddeokbokki. That's it. Just now I gave her share of pins we are suppose to hand out at lunch. I guess you're gonna have lunch without me."

"Wait. Near her house? You know where she lives?", Jisoo stated a question.

"Yeah, I walked her home after we ate ddeokbokki because its near."

"yaaa, Rowoon is such a man. It's okay, I guess were gonna be dating at lunch huh Jisoo?", Zuho made a joke and blew a kiss to Jisoo.

"Yeah right, Can we help you with anything?", Jisoo said.

"Uhh I don't know. I'll ask Bomi sunbae."

Just then the bell rang and class started. Jisoo is slightly jealous of Bomi. She thinks that Bomi is taking advantage of Rowoon just because he listens well, but what she don't know is that Bomi is trying to get close to Rowoon because she likes him.

|Lunch Break|

as soon as the teacher wen't out of class he quickly pack the stuff for the PR and wen't to Bomi's class. Accidently Rowoon bumped into Bomi herself infront of Bomi's class.

"Ooops. Woon-ah"

"Sorry sunbae.", Rowoon said while bowing.

"It's Okay, Shall we go?"

Rowoon just nodded and followed Bomi to the bulletin board. Luckily no candidates have posted their poster there. They pin 2 of them up a big one and a small one. Then they go to the boards in front of each halls and posted 1 each. after finishing that they pack up the rest and went to the cafeteria spreading the pins for the students.

"Woon-ah, I'll take care of the right side. You can take the rest okay?"

"Ne! What should we say while handing out the pins?"

"uhh...'Dont forget to vote number 3! thank you' how bout that?"

"Okay"

"Let's meet up in the bulletin board after this okay?"

Then they seperated and started to give out pins campaign their stand. Meanwhile, Jisoo and Zuho was sitting in their usual spot and was observing Rowoon. Zuho didn't really pay attention instead he was enjoying his juicy burger. Jisoo kept keeping her eyes on Bomi. She stared at how Bomi hand out her pins and how she interact with people. Then Suddenly,

"Guys, Here you go!", Rowoon said giving both Zuho and Jisoo a pin.

"Aigoo, Thanks buddy. You will have our vote then.", Zuho said.

"I'll be looking forward to that.",Then Rowoon look at Jisoo, hoping that she would say something. He found out that Jisoo wasn't even looking at him but looking at Bomi.

"Jisoo, you'll vote for me too right?"

"uhh, OF COURSE stupid. Aren't I your friend?"

"Thanks, I'll see you guys back in class bye~", and Rowoon left to give out the rest of the pin

"Yah! what has gotten into you KIm. Ji. Soo.", Zuho said cause he felt something was up with Jisoo.

"Nothing. Don't you think Bomi-sunbae is a little TOO friendly with Rowoon?"

"I hope she does. They're gonna be doing all the student council activities together, they have to be close to each other dummy"

"Yeah but-"

"No buts. Let Rowoon chill for a while. Isn't this our goal?"

Jisoo still suspect that somethings up with Bomi and Rowoon, but Zuho's word made her realized that this is a stepping stone for a better 'Rowoon' so she tried to let it slide and they both went back to class.

Back in class, Rowoon looked as tired as ever. He was walking slumply to his seat and he slam his face to the table.

"You okay Rowoonie?", Jisoo was concerned.

"Just a little tired. I gonna sleep through out break time wake me up kay Jisoo.", and just like that he slept.

The next day was also the same, Rowoon was missing the whole day (except for classes). He gave out flyers and hung up posters, he even made a mini speech together with Bomi in lunch break. Rowoon was busy all day. Not being able to talk to him worries Jisoo a lot. She thought that if he really become vice president he would be more busy. 

After Club activities, Zuho went home first and Rowoon didn't have any club activity today but he had to stay for tomorrow's election. Jisoo forgot something in class so in her cheer skort and an oversized shirt, she went there. She found Rowoon sleeping in his chair, on his table speech papers he had written over and over again.

"Aigoo Rowoonie, You shouldn't have tired yourself out to this extent.", Jisoo said caressing his head and made Rowoon more snuggle up to sleep. Jisoo giggled at his reaction and left him be.

After 30 more minutes Rowoon woke up and felt really refreshed. He noticed that his papers were all organized and there was a towel around his shoulders. He was slightly confused about who did this until he saw a little initial  in the towel that said 'JS'. Without a doubt he thought that it was Jisoo. He smiled and quickly pack his back to go home.

|Election Day|

Today student's will have class only until the 5th period. From 6th period students will be assembled in the gym to hear the speeches of the candidates. Rowoon since 5th period was already out to prepare for his speech with Bomi.

Jisoo and Zuho made a little poster to cheer Rowoon in his speech. They both stood upfront together in the gym. Then after a while Rapmon and Eunji went up the stage and emceed.

"HELLO SEWOL HIGH!", Rapmon started and the school screamed in cheers.

"Today we will have speeches from our fellow Student body president and Vice president candidate. Do you guys know who?", Eunji said and the students started screaming names.

"Well today we're going to meet all of them. To your candidates we welcome you...", and the room started cheering as the candidates went up the stage.

From the Candidates Chen was already popular for having a great voice among 2nd years, Choa was known as the smartest 2nd year, Sana was famous in the school for being the only student from Japan, Kyla was also famous for being the only american there and Bomi was famous just for being extremely friendly and funny in the 2nd years. Everyone has already had a title for them self except for Rowoon. Many Female students cheers for Chen and the guys mostly choose Sana cause she's pretty and cute.

"Well, well, well I guess some of you guys have a favorite here?", Rapmon said to the audience and the guys started cheering for sana (soldier like)."Why dont we start with the first candidate, Choa and Kyla!"

Then Choa went to the front, She wore their school uniform neatly :

Image result for the heirs uniform

And she brought with her some cue card. She arranged her speech to be structured and perfect. Her speech literally bored the whole school but she surely got the nerd's vote.

"Thank you Choa and Kylla. I see your point in making this school more smarter by making them study more time and now give it up for candidate number 2 Chen and Sana.", Eunji shouted and the sana-baragi and chen-baragi all screamed out making the show more lively.

Then suddenly grabbed the mic and put his fingers to his lips and the gym stood silent for a moment.

"Annyeong, I'm yours truly Chen", and the girls started screaming. 

"Hello everyone, I'm Sana! Konnichiwa!", Sana waved and winked, then Boys started cheering like soldiers and say 'SA NA SA NA!'

"Our Vision and Mission is making the school better...Thank you!",Just like that their speech ended. After they finished it was Bomi and Rowoon's turn. Both of them were really nervous.

"Okay, okay, We have 1 more candidate. Last but not least candidate number 3 Bomi and Rowoon.", Rapmon mentioned.

"Hi everyone Im Bomi" "I'm Rowoon" "And together we are Bowoon!", Everyone started laughing. Bomi and Rowoon was wearing a onesie of Stich:

Image result for onesie

"Our mission is to help Student have their confidence! Have their rights! and Be happy in school!",Rowoon said and the school started screaming every point he said.

"Our visions are for students to have good grades in hoping everyone will graduate!!", Bomi said

"So, Please vote for us. We will try our best to make your opinion come true!", Rowoon said and together Bomi and Rowoon said, "Bye~ Kyuuu" while doing a cute pose together and their speech ended

"Wow, That was so kyuuu-te ahahaha", Rapmon joked.

"They are very energetic don't you think?", Eunji said

"Yeah, well this comes to the end of our open cnadidates speech. Will all students make 2 lines to the left and right and in a moment we will proceed with the voting."

Students then line up and was given a sheet of paper each with the three candidates. later on they will take turns in proceeding inside a room to vote by stamping on the number they vote.Before they proceed the room they are supposed to handshake with the candidates first. In the room there will be a student in charge to seperate each vote and right after everyone has voted the winner will be announced on the spot. 

Rowoon and Bomi was finally relieved after the speech.

"Good job there Woon-ah!"

"You too sunbae", and they both hi-fived each other.

Jisoo and Zuho is lining to meet them and before both of them proceed the room they huged Rowoon and wished him the best of luck. Choa was feeling overconfident. She felt that she will definitely win against the other candidates. While Sana and Chen was just like idols, all they do is give fanservices. Their main point of even joining the Council was to be MORE popular.

Then after a while the votes are in. They were counted twice in front of the selected witness.

"Okay everyone, I have the names of our future Student Body President and Vice President here in my hand. Who do you think will win the votes?", Rapmon said on stage and people started yelling the names they voted. Unanimously Bpmi and Rowoon's name was frequently heard.

"This years Student Body president and Vice preident are........(Drum roll).........Candidate number..... 3 BOMI AND ROWOON! CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH!", everybody started cheering and shouted out Bomi and Rowoon's name.

"OMG Woon-ah, WE WON!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT TOO SUNBAE!"

Jisoo and Zuho felt proud for both of them, especially for Rowoon. As Bomi and Rowoon went down the stage people started congratulating them and pat their backs.

After the event Rowoon went back to his class still in his onesie. He went back to find Zuho and Jisoo on his table preparing a cake with candles and a present.

"Congratulations~ Congratulations~", Jisoo and Zuho started singing as Rowoon came in.

"Go ahead and blow the candles dude!", Zuho said and Rowoon quickly made a wish and blowed the candles.

"Thank you guys."

"No worries, besides I get to eat cake", Jisoo said

"Hello there mister vice president, how may I help you from the Sports division.", Zuho started to joke and they all laughed. They spent the whole afternoon there eating cake and imagining things if all three of them are student councils. The announcement of the members will be announced on friday in the morning from each class.

"How is your broadcasting club doing dude?"

"On Friday I will be announcing the student council members. and I have also been made the head for the first years."

"Nice, What about you Jisoo? Still breaking your bones there aahaha"

"Yah! We cheerleaders are learning flexibility duh. How bout you captain of the Basketball team?"

"Woah Really?"

"Of course who else is as skillful as me in basketball.", Zuho said starting being Nosy

After a while of talking they went home. Zuho went home first. Before Jisoo leaves

"Jisoo wait", Rowoon said catching her hand

"Whats up? Want me to walk home with you?"

"Here, its your towel right? Thanks for the other day, it really brought my spirit up and because of that I get to be vice president. Its because of you thanks. See you tomorrow bye", Rowoon said and patted Jisoo's head before he left.

Jisoo on the other hand was flustered. As Rowoon leave she touches her head and her legs gave up on her. Her heart starts pumping hard like it's about to explode. She then realized that there is something about herself and Rowoon.

 

|Friday|

It's the day of the student council members announcement. First period is used to broadcast the new members of the council. Rowoon was already standby the broadcasting room before the bell rang.

"Good Morning Sewol High. I'm Rowoon and today I will be announcing our fellow friends who will be joining as new council members. If you names are said Please gather in the auditorium for a small meeting later at lunch thank you. So, without further or due, Here are your Council Members :

Secretary : Hoshi from 1-3 and Somi from 1-4

Treasurer: P.O. from 2-3 and Shownu from 1-2

Sport and Art Division :The head division is Kim Sejeong from 2-1 and the members are Zuho from 1-1 and Jooheon from 1-5

Rules and Manners Division : The head division is Yuna from 2-5 and the members are Jisoo from 1-3 and B.I. from 1-1

Class Representative Division : The head of this division is Baekhyun from 2-2 and the members are Lisa from 1-2 and Mingyu from 1-2

Congratulations to all Members of the new student council. Dont be a shame for those who haven't been able to join you guys are still great. Good morning and goog luck to all.", Rowoon ended the morning broadcast and went back to his class.

Back in class people were congratulating students who made it as council members, including Jisoo. Until Rowoon came in Everyone started rooting for Rowoon who announced the members and being vice president. but all that was just for fun.

 

At Lunch Break people of the council gathered. As usual Zuho, Jisoo and Rowoon went together to the auditorium. There they met all of the members. The meeting was made to make sure all members know each other by name and class. Rowoon and Bomi as their leader took care of the meeting from the beginning till the end. They were all given the same agenda books with different colors each division. The secretary and Tresurer gets a bigger book cause they will need to take notes for every meeting and write the incomes and outcomes of the council.

After the meeting eneded Zuho noticed that Jisoo didn't get Class representative nor secretary, what she wanted.

"Are you okay Jisoo?", Zuho asked

"I'm Fine! Why?", Jisoo answered brightly

"I mean you didnt get the division that you want."

"Your right. Are you sure you are really okay Jisoo?", Asked Rowoon.

"I'm Okay, I didn't really care about my division really. What's best is that all three of us made it!", She said and hugged the other 2 bros there.